• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs satoru gojo

I didn't read, reading is for losers. But in all seriousness, was just looking for any outside opinions from anyone knowledgable about escanor since my knowledge on Seven Deadly Sins is shit cause I hate it.

Whenever the video ends the videos that pop up on the screen after are the weirdest shit.

hoped ex

a very old debate between me and my friend so i wanted to finish it, sorry
Tell your friend only Escanor FRA.

F968485EE056D446C2A08A2D3BD57BEB31054D1D

Can gojou infinity stop heat? Cause I believe heat can affect gojou probably.
Gojo managed to resist Jogo’s heat from his domain
Although it’s not really known whether that was infinity or Gojo just resisting heat
At least to my knowledge
But since he somehow protected Yuji from the heat I assume its Limitless doing it

Gojo managed to resist Jogo’s heat from his domain
Although it’s not really known whether that was infinity or Gojo just resisting heat
At least to my knowledge
But since he somehow protected Yuji from the heat I assume its Limitless doing it
Can heat instantly travel through a literal infinity, though?

Back