• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How ?

The One only takes place at noon and lasts one minute. You cant override that weakness if you want this to be added.

"Pachi just because you're an admin doesn't mean you can break the rules"

<Proceeds to literally override a weakness by putting them in a arena where time doesn't flow

Wow

Everyone once a whiles says things they regret saying

Also equalizing AP is quite different from what i'm doing here

i'm just placing the battle in a place where Escanor stands a chance.

If it isn't allowed to be added, no matter, vs battles are for fun and jiggles anyway

I mean yeah everyone else pretty much said it, Garnet precog seeing Escanor will be too strong to fight normally but will get weaker the longer she stalls him and she proceeds to do so

Without unlimited The One Escanor gets inevitably AP stomped by Garnet and i can't find any other opponent for him, so i'll stick with this match

We dont allow permanent form changes for forms that otherwise have limited time and those fights still get added

Also even with the permanent form Garnet still has the advantage in basically everything

Overlord775 said:
Without unlimited The One Escanor gets inevitably AP stomped by Garnet and i can't find any other opponent for him, so i'll stick with this match
And when it is morning Escanor he is allowed to grow until he stomps? Welp.

I've actually seen fights where the OP simply removes a time limit and nobody complains, like most fights including Dragon Ball fusions, althrough this wiki's rules are so inconsistent that what was allowed yesterday turns into basically a crime today, so I don't know.

WeeklyBattles said:
@PaChi Escanor at his strongest is still weaker than Garnet so i dont see him being able to stomp...
Im talking about other threads.

Back