• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Sans

Erza dies for reasons above. Also because he can most likely teleport out of range of her melee attacks if she gets close enough.

Yeah, there's not much else to say.

Literally none of Sans's opponent had resistance to his soul manipulation. And she has ranged attacks

Lel, she could parry his attacks.

The Wingblade armor can cut sans without needed direct contact.

She can throw multiple swords with the HW armor.

With the Nakami armor she can dispel magic and cut through space.

She has ridiculous defence with the adamantine armor.

And she can quickly switch between them.

nuf sait.

Nothing stops Erza to just spam hundreds of swords on him considering her huge range adavanatge and in close combat she can by pass any defence with wingblade and negate durabilty (like him) and also negate magic with same attack so she should takes this.

I reconfirm my vote: Reinhard for Reason above OvO

More seriously I would see later, I'm pretty busy I would see the profile and say my vote

I'm inclined to vote Erza for Newendigo's reasons, but I don't know... Wouldn't she need to get hit to know Sans' attacks are so dangerous? If so, then certainly he would get an enormous advantage, already having applied his soul poison. Couple that with teleportation, as well as his Gaster Blasters, and all that "parry" she can do is in question. So, I believe Sans wins in most scenarios.

You realize people can take more than one hit from Sans, right? He's the death by a thousand cuts guy. Not the one punch man.

Also, soul manipulation doesn't always equate to instantly oneshotting anyone without resistance. You gotta have pretty high levels (which are surprisingly quite common) of it for that.

Howard are you serious?

Yes soul manipulation one shots 90% of people who aren't resistant to it, ESPECIALLY on Sans level.

I know it's irrelevant but even Lucy and Happy resisted soul manipulation (Their souls getting extracted that is) when they were damaged as well of course Natsu was there as well. Practically all magical creatures in FT verse probably have a certain degree of soul manipulation resistance.

Thats doesnt make any sense Gar. There are different types of soul attacks.

There is the infamous hakai that instantly destroy the opponent's soul, and then there is the soul attacks from UT that constantly attack the soul.

He would one-shot if his ATK in the game were more higher, like the other monsters.

Gargoyle One said:
The third part sounds a lot like game mechanics.
Well, surprise we use GM to powerscale UT, so this can apply here.

Sans soul attacks are very tricky, he can bypass Fricks soul resistance, but he never one-shot him in the first place so....... It was less problematic when we were based on the "KR".

Also, everyone stay calm, this go from 0 to 50% really fast.

Newendigo, how often would Erza use the Nakagami armor? Because that could cripple Sans' teleportation. And also, those she need to move to equip her other armors? Or is it like a beam of light placing it in her body or something along those lines?

@Lephyr in regards to ur questions about Erza and her armours

1) Nakagami seems to be Erza's last resort (likely due to the stamina drain) she only dons it when her other armours aren't working it generally allows her to overpower her opponents attacks via nullification and then close the distance for a one-shot

2) She doesn't need to move it's like a beam of light and then she's changed

No problem.

Don't know what that is tbh but if it doesn't kill her immediately and nothing else is working, then yes she'll probably use it.

The Soul Poison is what Sans does when his attacks hit someone. Be it his bones or Gaster Blasters.

Hmm, it seems a bit uncertain. For now, I will keep my vote on Sans. When she decides to use it maybe it'll be too late, or even won't be given the chance.

It's not true that Erza uses Nakarmi armor as the last resort people keep saying that simply because battles she fought with it ended instantly,but the truth is that against Minerva it was the 2 armor she used and against Ajeel 3'th as it was all part of her strategy.

Erza would use it the moment she notices other don't work works on San just like with Minerva where she figured out that because of Minerva's spatial manipulation any other armor would of been worthless so she used Nakagami armor to counter her power and then one shot and same thing would happen with Sans unless she gets one shot by soul hits which I hardly doubt.

WilliamShadow said:
It's not true that Erza uses Nakarmi armor as the last resort...

Erza would use it the moment she notices other don't work
That is the definition of last resort; if she generally holds off on using it until she's aware nothing else would work then that makes it a last resort.

^What I meant by "other" is physical and magical attack and not her entire set of armors plus it depends on the battle Erza could use it as her 2-3th armor just like she did with Minerva as she knew nothing else could of helped her against Minerva's spatial manipulation. Also by that logic her Clear heart clothing would be last resort as well.

Clear heart clothing is a last resort with how incredibly dangerous it is, so yes that logic does apply, Ezra's made it clear how dangerous it is on multiple occasions.

Back