• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not to my knowledge but I may be wrong on that. I sorta learned all about the LOTR lore way after these pages were made. If he does have it then yeah complete stomp

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I geuss every magic user in DnD is now High 2-A. Or literally every human in SMT is 1-C.
1,The D&D goddess of magic is 2-A

2. Magic users in D&D only use a tiny portion of the wave to cast magic

3. Every human in SMT does in fact have some degree of 1-C observation, as YHVH became the supreme god of the universe thanks to humanity's observation

Eru more than anything leads with concept manip or power null yeah. He literally stomped Morgoth and seemingly does everything thought based or atleast instantaneously

Well then we have an issue. Because if that's the case and Eru can't do anything then Darkseid erases and Eru can't do anything to even affect it.

Or Eru can affect the Low 2-C avatar of Darkseid directly and he beats him first

I'd appreciate more input on Darksied's 5-D powers being used here though

Mind explaining with what Eru would do that ?

becuase the arguments where power null, mindhax, BFR or concept hax

the first doesn't work because Omega Being being derived by the 5-D Omega Effect

Mind hax doesn't work, Darkseid resists it

BFR doesn't work because Darkseid can just boomtubes back

Concept may work, but it depends on how Eru uses it

Darkseid has a Type 8 from The Presence presumably because he's necessary for existence. Also should have High 2-A immortality from his true form because it's his lower emanation.

It wasn't exactly a fight. Essentially, Morgoth complained and was angered by Eru's chorus and struck out in anger. Eru said you're wrong and Morgoth became ashamed and never directly tested Eru again. Given Morgoth's powers and the fact he never would challenge Eru directly, it's clear that he would stomp him.

Well it depends. He could change the song or just 'think' and conceptually stop Darkseid. Eru created the Ainur and Morgoth by thinking, who can change and alter his concepts but Eru could and can just change what he wants at anytime and has done it before.

Essentially, Eru can just think and therefore alter, change, destroy or create any concepts would make him win here

Lemme see here

Darkseid Glares

Eru Erases

Immortality brings him back

Darkseid Glares again

Eru tries something different like powernull

Fails cause NLF

Eru gets erased

What am I missing?

Conformation that Darkseid's Omega Beams are treated like 5D on this site in his emanation key?

I mean. Eru won this, I just kept bumping this because I wanted to see if anyone could make some counterarguments

Back