• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eru can just power null, mindhax, BFR, or just keep beating him over and over. Darkseid has 1-A immortality but it means nothing when he can't kill his opponent but his opponent can kill him over and over and over and over, even ignoring non lethal incap

It's a bit Iffy with Eru and being erased. He technically doesn't resist it but he honestly should.

That being said, Eru power-nulls Darkseid to hell and back even if conceptual manipulation does or doesn't work

I love how literally all abilities but Spatial Manipulation have no description of how he use it, why he has them, what level...

Darkseid Probably Erase, firstly became resistant to Conceptual damage don't protect you from being erased, and secondly, the last time I've asked, Darkseid' EE is something like 5-D

The Causality said:
I love how literally all abilities but Spatial Manipulation have no description of how he use it, why he has them, what level...

Darkseid Probably Erase, firstly became resistant to Conceptual damage don't protect you from being erased, and secondly, the last time I've asked, Darkseid' EE is something like 5-D
Where is concept manip resistance on his profile?

Anyway, yeah going off the basis that Eru could still technically be erased, I'm sticking with him. Eru can conceptually end Darkseid with his song and even if it didn't work on Darkseid himself, he can just alter the omega beams this way. Power null nullifies Darkseid further till Eru asically incaps him.

My vote is on Eru

Ogbunabali said:
How does Eru not stomp here?
Apparently, Darkseid's omega beams can still kill him with EE. Personally I don't think it could but from the profiles we have, Eru doesn't have the resistance necessary to not be erased.

Eru just power nulls and conceptually flexes first

Back