• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erika vs Tenebris: Mirrors and Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Title says it all. Possibly the two most haxxed characters on this wiki battle it out against eachother!

The Reflection

vs

The Darkness

The main antagonists...

Rules: Erika is at her peak whereas Tenebris is weaknened. Speed is equalized (So no Flashing Finalize for Erika). In-character. Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The match takes place in an indestructable universe.

Battle Music

Score:

• Erika: 0
  • Tenebris: 0
  • Inconclusive: 3
Who will win?

Erika
Dark-knight-fantasy-hd-wallpaper-2560x1600-7503

This battle will end before it even begins. Wanna know how?

Erika uses Miroir D'eau, sees this fight in advance and proceeds to undo the mistake of fighting Tenebris. LOL
Jk, will comment on this seriously ASAP.

First off, kinda honored. I was talking to Ever these days (like a week ago) and I talked to him about how I thought that the idea of fighting Tenebris sounded pretty similar to committing suicide to me. LOL

Anyways, yeah. Let's get to i-Iiiiiinconclusive.

I don't need to say anything else just from looking at their profiles. AP and Dura won't be mattering much in this match (Unless I'm reading things wrong and 2-C with Space Time Manip makes it a stomp for Tenebris anyways, which I don't know if it's the case. If it is, disregard the analysis that follows).

Now we get to hax and... Uh... Could go either way or nowhere at all. Seriously, look at the ammount of high level hax for both sides. I'll just put a few things that could happen here.

Obsolescence >> Erika does not acknowledge the events and is unaffected, uses Power Destruction >> Tenebris counters with his own Meta Power Manip >> Erika uses Master Code - Game Breaking to counter the fact that her power should logically be manipulated by that, or Devolution to devolve the power into a weaker version >> Tenebris lolnopes with Omninegation, uses Difference Manip >> Erika uses Euthanasia and locks the state of everything, preventing Differences or Perspectives from changing >> Irreversible Destruction >> Universal Irreversibility >> Weakness Creation >> Meta Weakness Inducement >> Difficulty Manip >> Boundary Manip makes impossible possible >> Duplication >> Denial in the Dark(...)

Am I getting anywhere yet? I could stay here all day. On the topic of Singularity, it's another big old point for Inconclusive. Because Tenebris no sells replication on his end, while Erika no sells powers that prevent replication on her end (Even her current key comes from replicating an object that should, by all means, be impossible to replicate, the D:N Drive: It bypassed not only its Singularity but its Nigh Complete Arsenal as well... The exact same one Erika uses now. And she was way weaker than Low 2-C (the gap in power was Galaxy to Universe+, more than infinite) when Mirror Mirrors Me lolnoped its attempts to prevent her from replicating it. I also referenced this fact in Francine's profile. As long as MMM meets the criteria for replicating, Erika's replication bypasses uniqueness, abilities and resistances).

Who knows. Perhaps, after a bajillion years (or something beyond time), someone might end up going down for real, but when or who is going down? Frankly speaking, I don't know. So definitely Inconclusive for me. * Or maybe Tenebris goes full power and murderstomps, kek*

Pretty much what Fate said, but who knows? Maybe I'll find some more BS hax to add to Tenebris.

Or we just use regular/Final Form/True Body Tenebris and have him stomp horribly.

Yeah given the things regarding Tenebris and Erika, it's likely to be inconclusive all around.

They probably won't be getting anywhere with they their respective haxes work and such. So again, inconclusive for me then.

@Ever Indeed. Though we all know that they're much more likely to go around screwing up worlds together for the evulz. lol If Tenebris gets even more haxxed, he might break the barrier between Fiction and Reality to kill us, too, for treating him like a character in a series. XD

@Cross Oh, that's three for Inconclusive. Grace period, then?

Heh, that would be something. xD

Yeah. Anymore inconclusive's and it's a solid result of that. Give it perhaps a day or so and the results can be added and done with.

My, that was fast. I've only been gone for a couple of hours in the mall. 0.0

Yeah. ^^;

Pretty much anymore votes, it's a solid inconclusive. It's been two days now too so @Ever and @Fate, you guys can put up the results now on your respective OC pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back