• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eric Garcia vs. SOLSTICE redux

SOL doesn't really have anything new, I don't have any new arguments to offer here?

Yeah, the main point of contention is just how potent Terraglade is here, which gives him Mid-Godly and passively switches reality even against a being who was hundreds of times more powerful that him multiple times. I think with this knowledge, he has a better chance at beating SOL before she can finally deal a killing blow.

Funny that Terraglade and her Inner world act similarly, though I think in general his is more potent? Also another point of contention is how now he has universal range so another strat is kinda just outranging her and spamming some abilities. He's a seasoned and veteran Alchemist, so I think with all this combined, he actually might take it this time, but she's still gonna be a bitch to take down in the end.

SOL's only chance would probably be Apophis Drive. It's one of the strongest causality interfering inner worlds. At its peak, SOL could jump to possibilities that could avoid a fight entirely, but said peak is beyond SOL's dumb ass so

Voting Eric for discord reasons, Eric seems to have better control over his abilities and they seem to be more powerful than what SOL could pull off. SOL should have some wincons due to her Apophis drive, however she seems to be too inconsistent with it they for it to give her the win a majority of the time.

SOL can't kill a Mid-Godly, she has a lot of magical power but not a lot of haxed killing power.

Apophis Drive could theoretically jump to possibilities in which the fight never happened, in which Eric is already dead, or in which they're allies, but Alice isn't good enough with it to be able to pull that off.

So Eric would win eventually.

Back