• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eren Yeager Vs Big Chungus

Bobsican

He/Him
Both at 9-B, speed equalized

Eren Yeager

Big Chungus

Erenrender.png
Big_Chungus_LN_WoM.png

Chungus Amongus and falling when becoming big, I think I'll give it to Chungus too.

Last edited:
Well Chungus has Stat Reduct and Healing so there's that, doubt it'll help if Eren just goes for the neck and decaps tho

When the Chungus is AmongUs!

On a real note, Eren massively outskills and one-shots, along with their blades out ranging. This would be a stomp, if Chungus here didn't have toon force. He also can passively heal by taunting. However, this will not stop Eren from well, outranging, massively outskilling and AP stomping.

This goes two ways: Toon Force kinda laughs at the pretty much haxless Eren, but this just leads to a incap and Chungus cannot hurt him. On the flip side, whatever Chungus does, Eren can just wear him down, and pounce on him with his range and blades, and kill Chungus.

Anyway, voting Eren due to outskill, outrange, and one-shotting AP. Stats reduction isn't stopping this one-shot.

If it does get accepted, the difference would only be like 2 times. But Eren still wins due to having dealt with large size things and having better skill. But if Bob's word is true and Chungus could be as heavy as a obese human, then chungus oneshots. But for now, Eren FRA

(The same happens to every single "most powerful" attack unless the character in question is overleveled, so not really)

That's assuming everyone in the setting is baseline 9-B when there's also other feats that push the cast above that (Plus that "one shot gap" is only applicable at all for the purposes in versus threads in here). Regardless, that deserves its own CRT.

That's assuming everyone in the setting is baseline 9-B when there's also other feats that push the cast above that (Plus that "one shot gap" is only applicable at all for the purposes in versus threads in here) . Regardless, that deserves its own CRT.
The are baseline 9-B until further proven. Flub from Above is also baseline until accepted by a staff, but if we give it the benefit of the doubt and give it the 19x baseline, Eren doesn't care as his durability is far above whatever Flub from Above can do. As I have explained, this is a High-diff Eren yeager stomp,

I could even bring how Big Chungus is comparable to other Toons that have Mid-High regeneration, but you'll likely tell me to put it into a CRT at this point.
And the calc is there, and so are the arguments I'm bringing up, so yes, there's stuff proving that Big Chungus isn't baseline. If anything the match should be put on hold, but that doesn't change much regardless from what I'm seeing.

Back