• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eren Yaeger(Attack Titan) vs Maruo Kaido(Ayashimon)

Another sick pic . Anyway Eren's regeneration would be an issue but Maruo would be smart enough to figure out that weakness eventually. I'm gonna vote him for AP, stat amp, and accelerated development

Another sick pic . Anyway Eren's regeneration would be an issue but Maruo would be smart enough to figure out that weakness eventually.
...How? Literally how? Eren's weakness is secific enough that you'd need actual proof that Maruo would be able to figure it out
I'm gonna vote him for AP, stat amp, and accelerated development
Given hat Eren's AP comes from him being completely undamaged by .6 tons and his attacks outright paste his limbs, the AP gap isnt enough to argue as a wincon

...How? Literally how? Eren's weakness is secific enough that you'd need actual proof that Maruo would be able to figure it out

Given hat Eren's AP comes from him being completely undamaged by .6 tons and his attacks outright paste his limbs, the AP gap isnt enough to argue as a wincon
I was gonna detail out Maruo's healing and regen-negation---- buuuut looking at his profile they're questionable... So disregard what I said.

Thanks for clarifying that, pulling back my vote then in that case. Eren has an LS advantage too. I'll wait for someone who knows Ayashimon but as of rn leaning Eren.

I was gonna detail out Maruo's healing and regen-negation---- buuuut looking at his profile they're questionable... So disregard what I said.
Ah okay, sorry for the slightly annoyed response btw
Thanks for clarifying that, pulling back my vote then in that case. Eren has an LS advantage too. I'll wait for someone who knows Ayashimon but as of rn leaning Eren.
No prob

I think it's honestly far more likely that Eren steps on Maruo or grabs him and eats him, there's a huge LS disparity here.
i honestly dont think grabbing or eating him would be enough unless he crunches him but from the anime and manga they mostly swallow people whole. If he swallows him whole Maruo would definitely punch through his body from the inside

Eren's military training with the scouts would be able to combat Maruo and Regen gives him the edge, He in his titan form wressled against Eren and can utilize his training well so I'm leaning towards him.
Maruo has been training since he was 7 years old doing the same training exercises Goku, Kinnikuman and other martial artist have done. His fightinf experience is more versatile and he has been training longer since they are the same age

Maruo has been training since he was 7 years old doing the same training exercises Goku, Kinnikuman and other martial artist have done. His fightinf experience is more versatile and he has been training longer since they are the same age
I mean, Reiner is the same way and Eren matched him pretty well in both human and titan form

I mean, Reiner is the same way and Eren matched him pretty well in both human and titan form
I would say Reiner is similar but not as intense or as hand to hand centered. Military training is alot more than hand to hand fight training while Maruo's was always hand to hand based and remember, Maruo copied Goku of all people's training methods and you know how intense his training is, along with others and would punch boulders until his hand was broken and could by the time he was 7 years old, and trained until he was 18 solely on hand to hand go hand fighting. Eren/Reiner had to learn how to use ODM and other stuff that wouldnt really matter in this fight

I would say Reiner is similar but not as intense or as hand to hand centered. Military training is alot more than hand to hand fight training while Maruo's was always hand to hand based and remember, Maruo copied Goku of all people's training methods and you know how intense his training is, along with others and would punch boulders until his hand was broken and could by the time he was 7 years old, and trained until he was 18 solely on hand to hand go hand fighting. Eren/Reiner had to learn how to use ODM and other stuff that wouldnt really matter in this fight
What i mean is Reiner was literally a child soldier, he was trained to fight since he was a toddler for the express purpose of applying his CQC skills in titan form on the battlefield

His healing is more from his own perspective he says manga heals him in a weird way he's a bigger weeb/otaku than us and think its actually effective. Maruo is stupid nonetheless
Lifting strength isn't really much for him because Eren doesnt eat people like he suggested. Only titan shifters. The most he would do is throw him which wouldnt do much since in chapter 2 Maruo was thrown into a car and into a steel fence and didnt wasnt damaged.

And say there is a scenario in which he does eat him. Maruo isnt someone who would be eaten without fighting back

What i mean is Reiner was literally a child soldier, he was trained to fight since he was a toddler for the express purpose of applying his CQC skills in titan form on the battlefield
For sure i agree with it 100% thats why i said its similar but not the same due to him learning more than just hand to hand in his training since the battle field has ODM gear, and guns which he was also trained in. Which would take away time to hone his hand to hand skills

While he was doing that maruo was always training in hand to hand fighting which is why i gave his training the edge while also being more versatile since he is a Goku and Kinnikuman stan. Goku's training alone would kill a man let alone a kid lol

I think Maruo vs Attack Titan Eren will be a more longer less one sided version of this fight.

Eren's best chance would be to crush him with his grip strength but from all of the fights he's had he doesn't utilize his grip in fights like other characters who do, so i dont think its valid to assume he will here.

Maruo isn't smart enough to utilize the neck weakness, if he did it would be from a random punch he threw and probably wouldnt notice its a weak spot from being too excited from fighting a strong opponent, which also increases his strength

Last edited:
For sure i agree with it 100% thats why i said its similar but not the same due to him learning more than just hand to hand in his training since the battle field has ODM gear, and guns which he was also trained in. Which would take away time to hone his hand to hand skills

While he was doing that maruo was always training in hand to hand fighting which is why i gave his training the edge while also being more versatile since he is a Goku and Kinnikuman stan. Goku's training alone would kill a man let alone a kid lol
Huh? Reiner wasnt trained with ODM gear in mind, his was solely hand to hand combat. The country Reiner came from didnt even have ODM gear, he only trained with it for a few weeks when he got to Paradis as opposed to the decade and a half he spent training in h2h combat

Huh? Reiner wasnt trained with ODM gear in mind, his was solely hand to hand combat. The country Reiner came from didnt even have ODM gear, he only trained with it for a few weeks when he got to Paradis as opposed to the decade and a half he spent training in h2h combat
Im counting his training in entirety including the survey corps , not just solely his childhood since they also went through that training too . They didnt only train in hand to hand in the survery corps. Maruo only did hand to hand fighting training and conditioning until he was 18 when he got too strong to train in normal gyms

Back