• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erazor Djinn yet again

welp time to return to this guy

Plot stuff
pretty simple, Alf Layla wa-Layla destroyed everything and was going to recreate everything in the Arabian Nights world which would've included the plot of the world

Tier stuff
first a correction to the profile, at the start of the game Erazor Djinn never had half of the Arabian Nights absorbed only 100 of the 1001 of it
g6xuuk.jpeg
it wasn't until halfway into the game that he absorbed half of it
dp3xve.jpeg

anyways upgrade time
Erazor Djinn after absorbing half of the Arabian Nights world should be 3-B since the Arabian Nights world is a separate space time universe and aborning half a universe would be that tier, he would've also eventually gotten to Low 2-C because Shahra implied we would've absorbed the entire Arabian Nights world if he hadn't stopped himself. Yeah Sonic obviously doesn't scale to these because it'd be an outlier, another reason for it being an outlier…

Erazor Djinn in: Finally getting a base tier
their exists a Sonic Runners event that is implied to take place after the events of Secret Rings as the events of it are referenced
nukkry.jpeg

in this Erazor Djinn is set free but is split into 1000 weaker versions of himself, keyword being weaker
2fxej4.jpeg

Eggman in this is gathering up these small Erazors and merging them together with team Sonic confronting and defeating these Erazors, one of them that was comprised of 5 Erazors required all of team Sonic working together to take it out
uvpyxo.jpeg

ohqcje.jpeg

crj64e.jpeg

now Eggman's magnum opus is to merge 100 Erazor Djinns into one Super Erazor Djinn
yu1yw7.jpeg

team Sonic was unable to defeat this Super Erazor Djinn and required them to create their own Super Erazor Djinn to take out this new one
di71eq.jpeg

Base Erazor Djinn should be stronger then the Super Erazor Djinn since Super Erazor Djinn is just 100 weaker Erazor Djinns fused together while Base Erazor Djinn is all 1000 of them together, this should mean Base Erazor Djinn should be Low 4-C scaling above the Siper Erazor Djinn that scales above Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles

Is this Runners event canon? I am pretty sure Sonic doesn't recognize Erazor there. Plus I thought Erazor already had plothax?

Is this Runners event canon? I am pretty sure Sonic doesn't recognize Erazor there. Plus I thought Erazor already had plothax?
while true the same cutscene also makes reference to the events of Secret Rings with the "blue saviour" obviously referring to Sonic so it might just be a weird error with Sonic not recognising him
as for the plothax only his first key makes mention of what with his second key having no mention of its destruction

The Runners stuff depends on if it’s canon. Neutral on Low 2-C. But Erazor already has Plot Manip so that’s kinda moot.

while true the same cutscene also makes reference to the events of Secret Rings with the "blue saviour" obviously referring to Sonic so it might just be a weird error with Sonic not recognising him
as for the plothax only his first key makes mention of what with his second key having no mention of its destruction
Edit: it doesn’t mention it in the second key because it would be redundant. Alf has all of Erazor’s powers so no need to list it twice.

pretty simple, Alf Layla wa-Layla destroyed everything and was going to recreate everything in the Arabian Nights world which would've included the plot of the world
Been a loooong time since I played the game but... Isn't that just standard reality warping? How does it correlate to plot
Erazor Djinn after absorbing half of the Arabian Nights world should be 3-B since the Arabian Nights world is a separate space time universe and aborning half a universe would be that tier, he would've also eventually gotten to Low 2-C because Shahra implied we would've absorbed the entire Arabian Nights world if he hadn't stopped himself. Yeah Sonic obviously doesn't scale to these because it'd be an outlier, another reason for it being an outlier…
3-B, fine.... But why low 2-c?

The rest... Idk if it's canon.

@ElixirBlue you might be interested

the Low 2-C comes from the fact it was implied he could absorb the entire Arabian Nights reality but it might just be a Possibly Higher instead since he stopped midway into the game

But he didn't, so why would you give it a key now? And he already has low 2c so I don't see why it needs to be added

Because it would apply to base Erazor, and by extension Base Sonic, and make him 3-B by absorbing half of the Nights.

I did kind of bring this up in another thread and I think it was just dismissed as an outlier (although I'd really like 3-B Base Sonic)

Been a loooong time since I played the game but... Isn't that just standard reality warping? How does it correlate to plot
It's already accepted as plot manip on another thread and its on his page even, don't know why OP is bringing it up as if it wasn't added

3-B is acceptable for a Halfway-Game key and
he would've also eventually gotten to Low 2-C because Shahra implied we would've absorbed the entire Arabian Nights world if he hadn't stopped himself. Yeah Sonic obviously doesn't scale to these because it'd be an outlier, another reason for it being an outlier…
gonna need to show the scan for that.

Runners' canon needs to be certain.

How powerful are you if you absorbed 10% of the Universe?

Even if it didn’t establish lore I don’t think we’d randomly disregard Runners as non-canon for no reason

3-B is acceptable for a Halfway-Game key and

gonna need to show the scan for that.

Runners' canon needs to be certain.

How powerful are you if you absorbed 10% of the Universe?
well here's Shahra stating that Erazor would leave the entire book blank meaning he would've absorbed the entire reality
77iovu.jpeg

r7ldj7.jpeg

and this is definitely her talking about his powers and not him using the World Rings because at this point in the game Shara believed them to not exist
8hf6a4.jpeg

btb0kr.jpeg

d9lk30.jpeg

well here's Shahra stating that Erazor would leave the entire book blank meaning he would've absorbed the entire reality
77iovu.jpeg

r7ldj7.jpeg

and this is definitely her talking about his powers and not him using the World Rings because at this point in the game Shara believed them to not exist
8hf6a4.jpeg

btb0kr.jpeg

d9lk30.jpeg
Is absorbing the world of a book simply 3-A?

For Low 2-C, there needs to be slightly more context involving time, I believe (open to be corrected). Maybe there’s something to correlate with Darkspine Sonic.

Huh… Can’t seem to find the Low 2-C scan for Darkspine Sonic in the AP section.

3-B was agreed with by two staff and everyone thinks it's fine, so that should be good. And since Runners is canon, Low 4-C for Base Erazor also seems fine.

It looks like Low 2-C needs more evidence, though. And if there is none, I think it's just 3-A.

I'd recommend getting Elixir to comment again to give the go-ahead, though you may need some more input on some things just to be sure.

If 3-B was accepted, every post-SR character would also jump to it.
Unless it’s just something like “3-B with energy harvesting/absorption” (I don’t think it was ever said how much of that half of the energy Erazor used for himself compared to creating his minions).

If 3-B was accepted, every post-SR character would also jump to it.
Unless it’s just something like “3-B with energy harvesting/absorption” (I don’t think it was ever said how much of that half of the energy Erazor used for himself compared to creating his minions).
I mean nobody would scale to it due to it being an outlier and if the Runners stuff gets accepted then it'd be a bigger outlier

I mean nobody would scale to it due to it being an outlier and if the Runners stuff gets accepted then it'd be a bigger outlier
Really the only things that should be used from Runners (if it's not already accepted) is the (non-contradictory) lore and hax feats, everything else just messes with the AP scaling as well as the timeline.

Yet another base form outlier to add to the pile alongside most of Sonic Shuffle, (Weaken) Metal Sonic's MFTL+ feat from Sonic 4 and the NiGHTs crossover content from Lost World.

I'm leaning to saying the 3-B via absorption is fine since we see him actually expend that energy to restore the world after Sonic's first wish, so even going by King Solomon stating in the JP translations from Windii making countless genies and its correlated to his power being godlike outright from what he obtained, that power was still contained within him, not wholly transferred to the minions he was continually making with the power he had harvested the storybook world.

Last edited:
Necro but.
After looking through the Runners event again, I think a compromise could be made.

Essentially, making base Erazor with no energy absorbed massively upscaling Low 4-C base forms as suggested, but changing energy absorbed Erazor and Ifrit Golem to 3-B, while adding a new key for Sonic with Shahra’s Ring, which would also be 3-B via scaling to Erazor. Sonic does demonstrably far better in Secret Rings against Erazor, so clearly he was more powerful in the context of that story, and the reason for that was realistically Shahra’s assistance. This also wouldn’t create any outliers, since only Sonic with the ring would scale and no other base characters, and Shahra is killed by the energy fueled Erazor.

Back