• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Wok wanted a match for the Eversor, so here we are.

Speed is equalized and the combatants start at 50 meters, behind cover. Otherwise SBA.

Erago: 0

Eversor Assassi: 0

Inconclusive: 0

What's Eragon likely do do off the bat? At this sort of range, the Eversor advances while shooting at it.

>SBA puts them at 4km

At 4km, and in Central Park where he has no way of actually seeing the Eversor through all the trees, structures, etc., Eragon would probably lead with using his telepathy to find the Eversor's location.

That said, I was originally going to put them at fifty meters or so, so that they could actually start off in view of each other. So disregard that.

Eversor'd have a much easier shot then. The toxin's pretty nasty, what sorta abilities is Eragon likely do do from 50m?

Doesn't the Assassinorum resist mind-

[sees the part that says "Culexus Assassins only"]

...****.

How fast and good is mindhax? Eversors are naturally really hard to control due to constant drugs, and as such are frozen in between their deployments. Idk what that counts for, but it's probably something. Mindhax would probably get around exploding on death though.

Oh its star wars level. Then yeah that happens.

Eragon's mind basically expands out of his body and catches every sentient thing nearby.

Dunno if drugs would help, maybe.

I'll try and give a description, I guess.

The absolute strongest telepath in Inheritance is in the millions at most, and Eragon was getting floored by him.

As far as Eragon's own feats go, I can't recall everything impressive that he's done with his telepathy. But at the very least, he was capable of scanning a decent sized army and locating someone with ill intent fairly quickly. If I'm remembering the scene correctly.

Back