• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eragon vs Darquesse

Well, let's compare stats

Erago

- DC = Small Island Level

- Durability = Town Level or higher

- Speed = Subsonic (much faster with Saphira)

Darquesse

- DC = Small City Level

- Durability = Small Building Level (possibly Small City Level)

- Speed = Subsonic

Looks like Eragon roflstomps this

You're reading the stats completely wrong, Eragon is possibly Small Island Level with the Eldunari and only has Peak Human durability without protection spells, not to mention his speed is only Faster Than the Eye+ (Likely not far from Subsonic), so Darquesse can blitz and kill him easily.

Not really, a dragon-rider shares their mind/soul with their dragon iirc. Would Kiba enter a battle without Akamaru?

Besides, Eragon knows the true-name of magic, so he can remove Darquesse's ability to use magic

Eragon knows the true name of the ancient language, which doesn´t help against magicians which use different methods than the old language to use magic.

One interesting question is if Darquesse Regenerationn would heal her from instant death spells and if eragons protection spells protect him from getting his atoms pulled apart.

And the fight assumes he battles without Saphira.

Hmm, i dont think Darquesse could deal with Eragons life-drain & death words. Death Words stops critical parts of the body, i dont think is physically damages them, so i dont think Regenerationn would help.

I don´t think life-drain will be that easy, given that eragon needs to win the telepathic battle for that and Darquesse is capable of defending herself against telepathic attacks.

Do you guys think the protection spells protect eragon from being killed through disintegration on atomic level?

If not I guess the first attacker would win and I see their speeds about equal.

Eragon has the Eldunari, he would have no problem dominating the mind of Darquesse. I don't see any reason why Eragons protection spells would not protect him from disintegration on an atomic level.

Back