• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal stats enemy duos tournament

No need to hurry up with my match. I will use the time to improve the respect thread a little.

Wacky Woohoo Pizza Young Man and Motivational Edgy Swordsman VS Power Of Friendship Swordsman Gal and 'Edgy' Swordsman Gal

Also Mysticbrawler, you and me are matched again lol, let's make this the best one like last time.
I'll see what I can do, though I have to say I wasn't expecting to be fighting the Sons of Sparda in round 1.

I was told they weren't ridiculously overpowered during 3. I still have time to switch to the Marvel vs Capcom variants if necessary.
Seeing how it was already suggested that Vergil just oneshots his opponents via 4D smurf hax, this version does indeed seem to be of the "I instantly beat you"-type.

There has been some contention that Erza's team may not count as enemies, can we get a vote from anyone knowledgeable on whether or not to replace them?

Well, to add some answer just so that this doesn't get stuck in limbo: I read the work, but I don't really have the greatest in-depth knowledge and going of my vague memory here. So don't give my opinion much weight.
I think in their initial encounter they should have no trouble being considered enemies.
The question is if they would still be considered enemies by the time they join hands. I think one could just barely see it like that.
So personally I think the team can stay.

I'm neutral in all this tbh. On the one hand, I pointed that out since I made a mistake in thinking Erza and Kagura teamed up in another earlier arc. But on the other hand, I haven't watched Fairy Tail in a long while and my memory is muddy af. Personally, I'm ok with them staying cuz I definitely could be wrong and/or it'd derail the whole tourney.

I'm also fine with Goku and Frieza replacing them lol if that ever happens.

I too second the thought of getting the next round out, along with doing two at a time. When i did tournaments, i did em four at a time. Kept it going, and people had the space to debate

With 1-5 seemingly done, may as well get on with 1-6
Then again
im pretty sure 1-6 can be skipped. We all know who wins that one

Also, I legit don't remember what the other team has, it's the Warcraft guys, right?
Two Seemingly Normal people vs over 400-meter-tall elementals. With massive AoE. And fire.(I'm assuming Ragnaros wouldn't have stellar heat here cause the does make the team practically high hax, so just instantly melting stone and metal heat)

Well, to add some answer just so that this doesn't get stuck in limbo: I read the work, but I don't really have the greatest in-depth knowledge and going of my vague memory here. So don't give my opinion much weight.
I think in their initial encounter they should have no trouble being considered enemies.
The question is if they would still be considered enemies by the time they join hands. I think one could just barely see it like that.
So personally I think the team can stay.
Since this Involves your team, I'll let you have the final call. Within 24 hours of this, of course.

Your opponent team

Since this Involves your team, I'll let you have the final call. Within 24 hours of this, of course.

Your opponent team
My final call on what?
Whether the match is a stomp? I at least spontaneously see no reason why it would last less than 10 seconds.

Last edited:
My final call on what?
Whether the match is a stomp? I at least spontaneously see no reason why it would last less than 10 seconds.
Yeah that

Main issue is that even toned down in the heat department, Rag and Al'Akir are giant AoE monsters who can just literally force constant damage that, with seemingly no heat resistance to speak of, would kill in seconds. And they can both spawn attacks onto people. And your characters are literally melee only so they can't fight Rag without dying.

Edit: but if you want to debate it I'm fine with a thread

Last edited:
Back