• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epona (The Legend of Zelda) Minor Tier Revision

Pretty sure epona has some 9-B feats in TP. I'll check later.
I think so, but the profile currently does not have something to support Epona to 9-B. Also, I'm not sure if Epona's profile should be separated because... different continuities and discouragement of composited profile.

Well still the thread would still need 48 hours until it can be applied so might as well look for some 9-B feats in the meantime

Well still the thread would still need 48 hours until it can be applied so might as well look for some 9-B feats in the meantime
I agree. Since I'm not a knowledgeable member, I feel that LoZ knowledgeable members could do this instead.

I agree. Since I'm not a knowledgeable member, I feel that LoZ knowledgeable members could do this instead.
Haven't played ocarina of time since I beat it on 3DS so I can't remember the feats specifically

This is otherwise harmless, but I agree Epona should either be in separate profiles or deleted. She doesn't really fight in most incarnations to be honest actually but just assists Link as he travels.

I think so, but the profile currently does not have something to support Epona to 9-B. Also, I'm not sure if Epona's profile should be separated because... different continuities and discouragement of composited profile.

I'm aware, it's why I said I'll check in a bit, if memory serves there's some easy-to-calc wood-breaking feats which i think are in tp but whatever, durability wise though she should be scaling way the **** higher, probably 9-A or 8-C. Epona is a stonewall.

It should be keys. Technically they're different but let's be real, Epona has way less shit than to justify a whole new profile compared to Link, they'd be effectively identical profiles, meaning we need to pick one Epona to make a profile for, or just do keys for the timeframe, that we it isn't composited, but we don't have like a dozen identical profiles more or less.

FSA Epona can one shot basic enemies, like completely obliterate them.

So the question begs what do we rate the Knight enemies in AlttP/ALBW/FSA? Because Epona > them.

Horses, Epona included can also smash wooden boxes in BOTW, so they probably scale to the common box feat.

Back