• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the calc is accepted, I don't like the sound of the Epic Scaling from the Spaceship because it would end up making Tribal Creatures Possibly City level for being able to reasonably take down epics with proper strategy and the fact the Chieftan can tank a hit from them, and if we make pages for the Vehicles in the Civilization Stage they'd be City level for being able to harm Epics, yet they can barely destroy buildings.

I dunno how I feel about the calc. Given that other spaceships can tag you just fine while you are going at MFTL+ speeds, and you can fight them easily in the atmosphere, the ship going slower is probably just game mechanics.

But I don't think the Epic should scale anyway, given that it's a threat only when you have just made the spaceship and you utterly curbstomp it as soon as you have any weapon upgrade

@Crop

They need multiple hits even to take down a single building though. If the problem was just AoE, they would one-shot them rather easily.

Just saying, Epic Creatures should have a key for each stage as they get progressively more and more powerful as you advance through the game, theyre even present in the Cell Stage.

Has the calculation been accepted by the OBD?

I would assume that the Spaceship flying at a slower speed in the atmosphere as being legit, as you can do this before you get even the Interplanetary to fly to other planets. If you could already fly at MFTL speeds already, then you wouldn't need to get it and could just fly there whenever. If its agreed that it isn't, though, then that's fine.

@Weekly I agree Epics should be separated into a Creature/Tribal variant and a Civilization/Space Variant. However, Epic Cells in the Cell Stage aren't really the same as Epic Creatures. They're just cells that are larger than you are, and you eventually equal or surpass all of them in size except for the Snorf and the fat green one with lots of cilia and a proboscis that I can't remember the name of. Besides, they wouldn't be rated any higher than the Cell is currently or have any different abilities.

@Ant

It's on the profile page, so it was probably accepted http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/10-vehicle-profiles/3462-spaceship-spore

@Derp

Yeah, but the other spaceships are able to intercept yours even while it's flying at MFTL+ speeds. Also you get the interplanetary engine as soon as you end the tutorial (which is optional IIRC). In my opinion, being slower within the atmosphere is just game mechanics, given that you are slowed even on planets without the atmosphere.

Okay, then we can use the calculation as well.

Sorry, but I am usually extremely busy managing lots of tasks at once in this wiki.

Back