• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epic Battle Fantasy upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Shouldn't Akron be much higher than 5A? His pocket dimension contains a lot of stars inside of it. I don't know if creating multiple stars is High 4C, 4B, or 4A, but I don't see how it would be 5A. Also Akron's dimension is stated to be a black hole, meaning that the main cast would need to be FTL to walk inside and outside of it freely, and that Akron should be FTL because he can keep up with them.

Well...

For billions of years I have lived. I have my memory in the early days of this planet. When Earth was but a rock and fire. -- I witnessed species evolve and head into eternal extinction. I wonder how long man will survive? For aeons I have pondered the meaning of my existence. Alas, I am still unable to find my answer. All things must come to an end. Planets, stars, entire universes, even Gods. Perhaps my destiny is simply to be destroyed. And yet I am immortal. My freedom is my captivity. I shall not die. I delight at your power. -- Perhaps Man does have a future on this planet. We shall see if He is above God himself.
~ Akro​
Akron implies that the destruction of Stars and even Universes are not much in comparison to slaying him. Combine that with his pocket dimension feat, and I think theirs a case for him being 4-C to 3-A. I thought the quote might be a bit to vague to scale off of, but I'll see what others think.

I mean, Star or even Universe level wouldn't be inconsistent considering how casual Matt's Large Planet feat was done, and was done at an incredibly early point in his "career" and he did fight the avatars of Godcat, though ultimately didn't defeat them (he still took serious hits from them, though), with the actual Godcat having a Universe level feat.

I'm not sure if the blackhole feat you mentioned is usable, but Matt did react faster than a supercomputer as early as Battle Royale, which if I recall is an FTL feat in itself. He also dodged a laser, but I'm not to sure on how valid that laser was.

Lance in Bullet Heaven 2 said the cast were moving "Much faster than the speed of light" and the cast traveled to the core of the Galaxy in less then an hour, which is easily Massively FTL+. They were capable of reacting to attacks along their flight so it should scale to reactions. Whether or not that scales to "Normal Akron" I do not know, but it scales to "Space Akron".

Speaking of "Space Akron", I recall him warping a black hole at the center of the galaxy. Another Tier 4 feat, but I'm not sure if it be 4-B or 4-A.

Theirs a few other minor upgrades:

• The cast should all have Planetary Range considering they have several planetary spells and skills, with Matt being able to cut the Earth in half. Akron would have Stellar - Interstellar Range for creating a pocket dimension with stars.
  • The cast should all have Class 100+ lifting strength scaling off of Lance, who can lift a tank.
So yeah, the Epic Battle Fantasy verse is a lot stronger than the pages indicate, but I was new when I made the pages so I lowballed everything just in case.

I'll find scans later, my internet is crapping the bed.

Well, creating a pocket realm containing multiple stars is usually considered as a 4-A feat.

If, on the other hand, Akron is considered greater than entire universes, that is either 3-A or Low 2-C.

Perhaps "At least 4-A. Possibly Low 2-C".

I thought that the black hole feat could be considered valid because the narrator points out that light cannot escape Akron's void,i'll give a few scans later, i'm on mobile now

@ Ant

Since space-time wasn't involved in Akrons statement, I don't think we can scale him to Low 2-C. Especially since his superior, Godcat was implied to have "only" created the physical contents of the universe rather than the temporal contents. I think 3-A is acceptable, though. As for his pocket realm, here's a screencap of it and another. It contains at least a sun, and a night sky of stars.

My suggestion would be "At least 5-A, possibly 4-A to 3-A". The "At least 5-A" comes from their highest calculated feat, 4-A comes from the possible night sky feat and 3-A comes from the quote.

@Kaltias

They actually say that? It's been so long since I played EBF3 I must've missed it. If so, its consistent with Lances FTL statement

https://youtu.be/O_NVNAuovFE at 12:20 they describe it as "a black hole, where not even light could escape from"

I think we should use a key dividing "Akron" and "Space Akron".

For Akron:

AP: at least 5A (based on the calculated feat) likely 4A (created a pocket dimension containing multiple stars) possibly 3A (implied that destroying planets, stars, and universes isn't as impressive as killing a god like itself)

Durability: same as above, for 4A it would be (tanked attacks from Matt, Natalie and Lance)

Speed: at least FTL (can keep up with Matt, Natalie and Lance, who are able to walk freely inside and out of a black hole)

For Space Akron:

AP: at least 4A (warped a supermassive black hole, the smallest SMBH known contains 50000 solar masses) possibly 3A (for the same reason as regular Akron)

Durability: at least 4A (tanked hits from Matt, Natalie, Lance and Anna)

Speed: MFTL+ (can keep up with Natalie, Matt, Lance and Anna, who are able to fly trough a galaxy in less than an hour)

I think we should also extend the "Pre-Bullet Heaven"/"Post-Bullet Heaven" key to the entire party, and Godcat's avatars should scale from regular Akron.

Matt, Natalie, Lance, Anna and Nolegs should all scale from Akron for "Pre-Bullet Heaven" and from Space Akron for "Post-Bullet Heaven", I think.

@Darkanine Can I edit Anna's and Natz's profiles or you prefer to do it on your own?

I've been busy with a few things, so I'd appreciate that. I'll update NoLegs when I get the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back