• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it I don't enjoy the implication of us going inside of Shar every time I want to deal with the local Kobold problem in some musky basement of an old abandoned ruin.

Tfw every time you stab an Elf you're technically stabbing Corellon. Its rough to be a D&D god (imagine Mystra's life whenever she isn't being killed).

"That damn Drawmij is using his "enhancement" stuff for the foreseeable future so I imagine my life is just gonna be great. Juuuuuuust great."

-Mystra, probably

180 days of perfect multiversal magic pre-cog. Hard life (though Odin probably has it harder).

But on topic to (permantly) take down Shar you're going to need to destroy her concepts. Which I don't know if Enerjak can do.

Destroying Type 2 Nonexistence is a big no from what I can see. Even touching that is a no from what is on the profile.

Unless Enerjak has some counter this is an upsetting stomp.

Wait I'll just post the darkness = nothing quote here

After Lord Ao created the universe, the swirling chaos coalesced to form twin deities: Sel├╗ne, a being of light and creation, and Shar (shahr), a power of darkness and destruction. Shar's existence, paradoxically, is tied to the shrouded nothingness that existed prior to Ao's act of creation. Shar reflects the primal dark, the flawless void erased at the beginning of time by a distant, unconcerned overdeity. Her heart longs for a return to the calm of nonexistence, and she schemes from the shadows to tear down establishments, destroy order, and undermine all of creation.

Faiths and Pantheons pg. 58

Nonexistence at a conceptual level doesn't equal Nonexistent beyond a conceptual level.

She still exists conceptually as she is still abstract; A characters just need a good Type Conceptual Manipulation or Non-physical Interaction feats. I am pretty sure Void manipulation grants Nonexistent Interaction. It makes less sense that Conceptual Manipulation can't do it too when compared to weaker abilities.

Nonexistence at a conceptual level isn't not existing even as a concept? That seems like it'd be right in the title.

Wokistan said:
Nonexistence at a conceptual level isn't not existing even as a concept? That seems like it'd be right in the title.
The old definition was beyond all coneptual framework aand that was concluded to be Tier 0 territory. I change the defition to Conceptual level with staff approval, I guess that I should have wrote abstract to prevent confusion.

To be beyond the concept of concepts, for lack of a better term, is probably in the 1-A area with stuff supporting it, and an outlier if not.

If you're nonexistent at a conceptual level, you don't exist as a concept.

nonexistents like that even doing anything makes no sense unless the verse uses "lower level" concepts but oh well

Does Enerjak have the feats to suggest thst level of interaction though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back