• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enerjak Vs Mechikabura

The power absorption from the Sword Of Acorns isn't passive, the power null is from what I remember from other threads. Not sure about this one thought

Also it wouldn't matter, since speed blitzing a passive ability is an Immeasurable speed feat according to the Wiki

No,mechi passive absorption still need time to absorp enerjak because it doesn't absorb instantly with 0 second,the reason it's passive because he doesn't need time to activate it,that's all

They start at 4km at each other . Pretty sure Mechikabura's absorption covers that instantly

Speed Equalized, remember?

The Speed of the Absorbsion is equalized with Enerjak, but Enerjak has thought based Hax that doesn’t require time to effect.

Speed Equalized, remember?

The Speed of the Absorbsion is equalized with Enerjak, but Enerjak has thought based Hax that doesn’t require time to effect.
That actually benefits Mechikabura the most. Also Passive > Though Based still applies even to speed equal

Also I'm 100% sure speed equalization doesn't work like that

That actually benefits Mechikabura the most. Also Passive > Though Based still applies even to speed equal

Also I'm 100% sure speed equalization doesn't work like that

Not if the Passive covers distance divided by time. Not all Passives are built to be the same, while Thought Based is thought based.

You are claiming Mechi’s passive Absorbsion prevents thought, while the scans I’ve seen of the absorption has his opponents thinking while it was happening.

Not if the Passive covers distance divided by time. Not all Passives are built to be the same, while Thought Based is thought based.

You are claiming Mechi’s passive Absorbsion prevents thought, while the scans I’ve seen of the absorption has his opponents thinking while it was happening.
The characters when they were thinking were already getting sucked in, so the claim Is moot in the first place

Anyways, I have work to do, so i'm outta here.

Maybe inconclusive?
Mechi have a passive absorption but enerjack in other hand can just kill him by thinking.
Although I'm leading more to Elixir's argumentation.

Reading through this, why isn't this closed?? It's a stomp no matter how it goes:
Speed equal: Mechi stomps
Speed unequal: Enerjak stomps

Reading through this, why isn't this closed?? It's a stomp no matter how it goes:
Speed equal: Mechi stomps
Speed unequal: Enerjak stomps

It’s not a stomp if they both have wincons that work on each other. Enerjak doesn’t outright resist Absorption and in canon is defeated by it.

The absorption speed is not getting even equalized. You totally ignored that

It doesn’t say that in the OP. Passive Absorption isn’t a thought based ability and has shown in canon to allow thought/thinking to occur. But no powernull or stun to prevent Enerjak from using his Haxes.

The Sword of Acorns stun/power null and then absorbs to beat Enerjak. Mechi just absorbs and it was shown not to be instant Absorption, as the people fighting against him was thinking.

Back