• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enerjak Vs Mechikabura

Now, talking seriously, can Enerjack resist or circumvent Mechi's absorption?

His Higher Dimensional Manipulation should help him here.

Mechi can passively cut his energy to half the moment the fight starts.

If he Mechi automatically wins just by standing there I’m sure Jak doesn’t really have a way to win

That's why I said in the beginning should I unequalize speed. Do you want me to change it or do you guys want me to keep it the way it is?

If the time patrol was comparable to his speed during his absorption, i think it only take some seconds to happen, i don't remember, all i knownis that it is supposedely so fast you need to act instantly to avoid it or something.

Didn't it like erase all of time quite quickly?
How quickly? Enerjak is thought based and doesn't need a charge time for his Hax, unlike Super Sonic, tho, Super Sonic's charge time is small.

Mechi would pull Enerjak towards him, making Enerjak have an easily time to attack Mechi.

I don't think we know an exact timeframe, but to quote Ottavio in another thread:

The multiverse wasn't absorbed instanty but it didn't much time either. In the next chapter (the one after he shows the absorption) Chronoa states that Mechi had absorbed the entirety if time and that the world didn't exist anymore.

Yeah, but if it's not instant, Speed Equalized (VSBW rules) takes effect

For that,

Voting Enerjak. Reason: Speed Equalized effects Aborpsion since it has a time frame. Passive Aborpsion but Enerjak's thought based Hax don't have a time frame.

Quote:

Mechikabura's absorption is passive. In the game the black hole that passively absorbs space-times comes from a wish to Dark Shenron, So Mechikabura doesn't create it. He just absorbs it.

Even then, the one that creates the black hole in the manga is Dark King Mechikabura. Mechikabura gains his Time Power Unleashed form only when he has the Black Hole inside of him and that's the moment Mechikabura starts to absorb the multiverse. The absorption would be passive either way.

What we're using here is Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura.

Which means the moment the fight starts Enerjack is getting absorbed since speed is =.

Also when the TP realized that they were being sucked in, it was too late since the absorption already started at that point.

This match is not viable in any way. One of the two will end up stomping the other.

Quote:

Mechikabura's absorption is passive. In the game the black hole that passively absorbs space-times comes from a wish to Dark Shenron, So Mechikabura doesn't create it. He just absorbs it.

Even then, the one that creates the black hole in the manga is Dark King Mechikabura. Mechikabura gains his Time Power Unleashed form only when he has the Black Hole inside of him and that's the moment Mechikabura starts to absorb the multiverse. The absorption would be passive either way.

What we're using here is Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura.

Which means the moment the fight starts Enerjack is getting absorbed since speed is =.

Also when the TP realized that they were being sucked in, it was too late since the absorption already started at that point.

This match is not viable in any way. One of the two will end up stomping the other.
So should this be closed then? Since like you said if speed is equal Mechikabura stomps and if speed is unequal then Enerjak stomps.

I still don’t see the argument of Absorbsion with a time frame beating thought based Haxes. Speed Equalized doesn’t change the method of the attacks and thought based is always considered faster than abilities over time.

I still don’t see the argument of Absorbsion with a time frame beating thought based Haxes. Speed Equalized doesn’t change the method of the attacks and thought based is always considered faster than abilities over time.
We consider Passives > Thought based abilities, that's why. A passive ability is always active so it doesn't need to be "actived" If you get what I'm trying to say.

It isn't, but again : A passive ability is always active so it doesn't need to be "actived" If you get what I'm trying to say.

Passive Absorption doesn’t prevent thought based Haxes.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Both times Enerjak faced Absorbsion, he needed to be frozen/stunned, to prevent him from using his thought based Haxes while being absorbed.

Back