• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Endgame Thor ap justifixation should Also point it he is stronger than ever before so he up scales Ragnarok Thor feats
The stataments 1:15
So the fat Thor ap justifixation should Change to "Created a storm of this level before fighting Thanos and was still capable of briefly holding his own against him. Stopped Thanos from killing him with Stormbreaker despite Thanos using both hands, although he was gradually being overpowered
Confirmated stronger than ever before by the writers) "
This crt was madr so" why eg Thor > IW Thor" question to stop

Last edited:
Wouldn't this affect the Awakened key since it says "Should be as strong as his Post-Decimation version"? If the OP is accepted, this should be changed or removed

Wouldn't this affect the Awakened key since it says "Should be as strong as his Post-Decimation version"? If the OP is accepted, this should be changed or removed
Yes that needs to be changed it directly contradicts WoG and it's only assumed he's stronger because of the size of endgame Thor which it's been stated multiple times doesn't matter and that he's the strongest he's been.

This is also shown by the statement that Thor was blitzed by Thanos on the asguardian ship yet in endgame he was able to fight him more consistently and actually keep up somewhat in their bout

The speed section should also change seeing as he performed much better again Thanos there's no reason for it say it's slower due to his weight when that also directly contradicts statements from Infinity war and endgame WoG and him showing he's able to fight Thanos better than what we know he's done in IW

Yeah was thinking to Change speed section but decided not to as thanos blitzez iw Thor wasn't implementeze yet "Casually reacted to attacks from the likes of Thor, the Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel and more)"

I'd suggest Post Timeskip (Avengers Endgame) since it mentions the gap in continuity and accounts for the idea that Thor might grow stronger next film
I'd actually be best if he kept his endgame key as is without the name change since it'll be best for him to get an entirely new key for phase 4 or Love and Thunder since it's been stated that as of Thor 4 we'll be seeing Thor at the strongest he's ever been so far and that there'll be even crazier feats

I'd actually be best if he kept his endgame key as is without the name change since it'll be best for him to get an entirely new key for phase 4 or Love and Thunder since it's been stated that as of Thor 4 we'll be seeing Thor at the strongest he's ever been so far and that there'll be even crazier feats
Hence why I put Endgame in parentheses; it specifies the main portion of the film after the five year jump but also specifies Endgame and not Love and Thunder or any future appearances

Wz are pretty much done with eg Thor
All is needed is to implement Thor was blitzed by thanos în iw and we done

I will unlock the MCU Thor page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you to everybody who have helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back