• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering that the Ender Dragon does huge 7-C holes in terrain just by moving around (And ignoring the fact that Smaug can be killed by a relatively small arrow), I doubt that size would make much of a difference.

But my point is that not only does the ED have intangibility, but its sheer charging attack can utterly bulldoze through Smaug's body quite easily.

Alright, if we don't let a creative mode profile exist because of it being a gameplay mechanic, then we shouldn't allow intangibility.

No. Game mechanics are only (or at least mainly) due to the medium. It would have been easy to make the Dragon just dodge any matter in its way. The developper just chose to make it destroy and go through matter.

Agian, the developer chose. I would agree, if it just made no sense.

Why doesn't the Ender dragon go through every object?

Can he chose, and if so, why doesn't he go through arrows?

Because PIS? Same reason why a Zombie just decides to not dodge an attack, or why an Enderman decides to not abuse their teleportation/block picking ability to their fullest. Alternatively, Steve's attacks can just attack intangible beings (Which happens with the Vexes, who are definitively intangible)

It's not a matter of what's more likely. There is nothing pointing out that it's a gameplay mechanic other than the fact that it is used for gameplay purpose (which could be used for 90% of things that happens in Minecraft)

That could be said of literally any enemies in video games who are intangible but gets hit anyway. It isn't gameplay mechanic, and it isn't the place to discuss it anyway.

If a command is gameplay mechanic them why do we have command blocks. Also, i agree with Saikou and think that this is the wrong place to discuss it.

The Command Block's Summary literally states that it's only "canon" in the Story Mode games, whereas it's still game mechanics in the games itself.

smaug can speak, the ender dragon cant, so smaug would win because hes intellgent and the ender dragon is not all that smart

I think I will go for the Ender Dragon, he can just ram Smaug to death. Plus if the Ender Dragon hits Smaug in the chest (Which would be easy because of Smaug being way bigger) and somehow hits the missing scale... either Smaugh drops dead or he is in serious pain.

Back