• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ena and Dio (MHA) vs Sakon and Ukon (Naruto)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Twins that are Low 7-C+, how could I resist putting them against each other?

Sakon and Ukon: Stronger than 3.54 Kilotons.

Ena and Dio: 4.22 Kilotons, higher with Trigger

This is CS1 Sakon and Ukon, CS2 is restricted.

Starting Distance: 5 meters

Speed is Equalized.

Who wins?

Snake Twins: Acer__, Insert_creative_name_here_12, Popted2, CiscoTheSoto, Spinoirr, Kingofwolves999, XSOULOFCINDERX (7)

Sound Twins: (0)

DxRaRdC.png

Last edited:
I assume that is how they start by default I believe, so yes they are connected.

Unless people think they should start separated, whatever is more fair.

I assume that is how they start by default I believe, so yes they are connected.

Unless people think they should start separated, whatever is more fair.
If that’s correct, then Ena and Dio can just rip them to shreds (they could impale Bakugou easily who is = to their ap before the two use trigger). Serpenters have much better range, and they avoided all cqc vs bakugou, so it shouldn’t be unreasonable for them to take this without a scratch.

And even if they do get outmatched I’m fairly certain the two when on trigger will beat the snot out of Sakon and Ukon with the AP amp.

I think I'm also going to vote for the Serpenters. They possess a much higher degree of acrobatics and maneuverability than Sakon and Ukon, since their fight with Bakugo had them traveling midair all across the headquarters at high speeds. As already mentioned above, they have the ability to fight a long-ranged battle, and Sakon and Ukon relied on taijutsu for combat. The Sound Twins have a limited healing ability since Ukon was able to heal himself after being stabbed in the stomach while possessing Kiba's body by merging with Sakon, but this ability is limited and likely couldn't be enough to withstand the multiple serious stabs and slashes the Serpenters would inflict upon them.

Back