• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know I say I’m tired of Deku matches, but how could I not?

Ena and Dio, the villainous Serpenters, have managed to escape their prison transport, and are trying to get back into Humarize headquarters to retrieve some important tech that will allow them to free even more members. Unfortunately for them, Deku, whose work study ended long ago, has caught their trail and is coming to stop the reformation of Humarize as well as get pay back for them nearly killing his rival.

Can Deku take down this duo like his classmate before him or does he not have the tools to finish the job?

10-15% Deku is being used

Location: Outside Humarize Headquarters (where Bakugo fought them)

The twins have access to trigger

The Future Number One Hero: 7

The Agile Deadly Duo:

Deku uses 100% (Tie):

Last edited:
I think Izuku can take this much easier than Bakugo did. Despite being a "close range" fighter, which would be difficult with the Twins fighting style... Izuku has Blackwhip.

Without Blackwhip it'd be much harder for Izuku and basically be similar to the fight they had with Bakugo. Trying to fight them barehanded is a bad idea all around, and Izuku's air force attacks don't equal Bakugo's explosions. But once again, with Blackwhip the fight sides with him rather easily.

Blackwhip allows Izuku to restrain the Twins and even toss them around by their bladed body parts without any fear of injuring himself. They're movements are tricky but I don't think they'd be able to avoid his Blackwhip for long. And he can increase his speed with 15%, though they can use Trigger to boost as well.

However Izuku's Analytical Prediction and Blackwhip should give him the win here. I know I'm not the best of explaining things, but that's what I believe.

I think Izuku can take this much easier than Bakugo did. Despite being a "close range" fighter, which would be difficult with the Twins fighting style... Izuku has Blackwhip.

Without Blackwhip it'd be much harder for Izuku and basically be similar to the fight they had with Bakugo. Trying to fight them barehanded is a bad idea all around, and Izuku's air force attacks don't equal Bakugo's explosions. But once again, with Blackwhip the fight sides with him rather easily.

Blackwhip allows Izuku to restrain the Twins and even toss them around by their bladed body parts without any fear of injuring himself. They're movements are tricky but I don't think they'd be able to avoid his Blackwhip for long. And he can increase his speed with 15%, though they can use Trigger to boost as well.

However Izuku's Analytical Prediction and Blackwhip should give him the win here. I know I'm not the best of explaining things, but that's what I believe.
^essentially this

Deku FRA

tough i hope there will be more other MHA matches without Deku and more on the other characters like these twins, or even Todoroki

like can you do it a fight with him next time?

Back