• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emnn vs. Jas

Isn't Emnn crazy haxxed? I don't really know what he is capable of. Maybe it would be best to get AN to comment here.

Not as haxed as he used to be. His conceptual manip is no longer considered legit, since he didn't actually create Genie.

He has Possession/Mind Manipulation (Going by the interpretation that he is evil itself, and he basically likes to persuade and manipulate people into doing evil things they normally wouldn't), Type 8 Immortality, Dream Manipulation, Time Manipulation via claiming he could create his own time, and a very abstract level of existence, since he is the ideas the eyes, ears, and mouths of the world spread around. He's essentially the embodiment of evil itself, as described by the OP.

I could've explained that better but it's 1 AM here.

I was merely explaining his abilities.

Emnn still wields Genie so technically he could have access to the ability to harm conceptual beings through it, but he's never actually wielded Genie, he just sorta gave one to Coolie and that's it.

Also necro

Jas seems to have far superior Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation, via being able to destroy all of space on a multiversal level. If I recall correctly, most of Emnn's hax is unexplored, at least in comparison to that of Jas.

However Emnn isn't limited by time, so Time Manipulation probably won't work on him.

Emnn may have the AP advantage though. Genie can indeed harm conceptual beings, but those beings are like High 3-A to Low 2-C if I recall. Jas is 2-B so it won't affect him much, and Emnn is never shown using Genie anyways.

So all in all I'd say Jas takes it.

Back