• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two things to address this
  • Common Abilities for Shadow Garden Members
Here is the Sandbox for Shadow Garden members common abilities.
  • New scaling chain and Updating the current AP & Durability. I'm going with Freiren Characters approach where Physical sts is Seperated with magic.
Note: This is for the Temporary. I'm planning on revising the profiles one by one. For now, I just wanted to update the currently accepted calculation. Also, I need opinions on where to scale physical stats. Shadow Garden members have a direct statement about being superhuman, though I'm not sure if I should scale them to 9-A or 9-C. I'll be placing them at 9-A for the reason I have stated below if no one has any objections.

Cid / Shadow
  • He stands above all in the verse and currently no one has harmed him when he is in top condition except Alpha. No one scales to him except downscaling Alpha and Elisabeth during Red Moon.
Volume 1 Prologue
We can use magic in this world to strengthen our bodies and weapons, but there are energy losses when it’s transferred from one form to another. For example, if I run one hundred currents of magic through an average steel sword, only 10 percent of them will be of use in combat. A whopping 90 percent is lost. Even a mithril sword, which is known to be compatible with magic. It’s considered high-end if it performs at 50 percent capacity.
That’s when slimes caught my eye. A slime is a magical being that uses energy to change form and wobble from place to place. According to my research, I’ve found they have a conductivity of an astonishing 99 percent. On top of that, they’re in a liquid state, which means they can change their shape at will.
Magic Energy used on Body > Energy Exerted outside when comes to Cid so his Cloud Clearing feat should directly scale to his durability.

I'm placing 9-A for Alpha and Elisabeth because I think they are at peak when comes to superhuman tier even without magic looking at their feats with magic is compared to 7-C and above. But I'm fine with just scaling to 9-C if everyone wants them to be on 9-C.

Alpha
  • Stands on top of Shadow Garden only second to Shadow. In support to this claim. Deltas animalistic instincts only obeys orders from superior beings who are stronger than her which has only happened in the series so far against Alpha and Shadow. She was able damage Shadow.
John Smith whirls around and tries to dodge with the smallest movements possible.
Just like always.
“—?!”
A thin wound carves its way across John Smith’s cheek.
Without any warning, the dark crimson blade extends.
Alpha vanishes, and the red mist blankets their surroundings once more.
Another slice flies out of the mist.
It tears John Smith’s suit, lightly splattering his shirt with blood.
By the time he’s ready to strike back with his wires, Alpha’s body has already transformed back into fog.
An instant later, she attacks him again from behind.
The speed at which she emerges from the mist and the speed she turns back into it are both incredible.
Her one-sided attacks seem to defy the concept of space, and her unfair defense bends the laws of physics.
She vanishes, then appears.
Appears, then vanishes.
The slashes bear down on John Smith without pause, and his suit is ripped to shreds. By manipulating his wires and relying on three-dimensional movement, he’s able to avoid suffering any lethal wounds.
However, the fact that he uses wires to keep his distance matches up terribly against Alpha’s ability to override the concept of space altogether.
“—Ngh!”
His suit suffers another tear.
It seems the red mist doubles as a sensory organ of some sort, as Alpha’s able to completely sense the wires’ movements.
It looks as though John Smith has no cards left to play.
Alpha’s voice comes out from somewhere in the mist. “I’m not just a burden anymore. I’m strong enough to support you, to understand you… So please, I’m begging you…”
“Mistform, huh…? It’s an interesting technique, but it’s lacking in mass.”
As the words leave his mouth, his ebony sword materializes in his hand.
Devastating quantities of magic gather around it.
“If I blow it all away, you’ll be helpless.”
He swings his sword in a wide arc.
The released magic and wind-force combine into a massive tornado.
“This can’t be—”
The mist disappears, and Alpha reemerges.
“Good choice. If you’d stayed as mist, it could have ended poorly for you.”
Alpha looks up and sees that all the mist above them has been completely blown away.
She also sees a merciless strike bearing down on her.
“You’ve become strong.”
The ebony blade crashes into her.
Elisabeth
  • She is superior to Beta. Who is albeit weaker should be comparable to Delta. Additionally Anime added a statement for Elisabeth magic being above Alpha. Cid even commented on he needs to get little bit serious against her. So I believe its safe to say she is comparable to Alpha.

Others
Then, Akane and 711 took up practice swords and headed to the center of the training grounds.

Beta and Lambda watched as the two’s battle began from the edge of the training grounds.

“Who do you think will win?”

The brown elf Lambda, in charge of training the new recruits at Shadow Garden, said that.

“Well, I don’t know 711 very well…”

Beta narrowed her blue eyes and smiled ambiguously.

“711 has been here half a month. She’s still the weakest but her talent is top class.”

“It’s rare to hear you praise someone like that.”

“She’s a prodigy. But she is a bit rebellious…”

“She’s still a child. With your guidance, it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Of course.”

“Lambda, who do you think will win?”

“I also don’t know much about that black-haired girl but…her magic power seems unusual. Is she the girl from another world rumored to have been brought back by Lady Beta?”
“A double knockdown…unexpected.”

“My prediction was off.”

Looking down at the two collapsed in the center of the training grounds, Beta and Lambda spoke.

“As you said, 711 is talented. Deductions for losing her initial calm, but still.”

“That was my insufficient guidance. I will retrain her immediately.”

“On her own, Number 711 was superior. But Akane Nishimura’s magic quality that brought it to a draw is abnormal. It’s not just the quantity of magic but something seems mutated…”

“Could it be magic from a different world than ours? Or is she somehow special…?”

“I don’t know. In any case, we’ll have to ask her more once she calms down. And investigating that will be—wait!!”

Beta cut off her words and grabbed Eta by the scruff of her neck.
No. 711 is the weakest of the Shadow Garden members and she is still superior to Akane who can do this. Hence all Shadow Garden members should be upgraded from that.
Seven Shadows > Numbers > Akane
So they all should get upgraded to 7-C with this. But their base stats should be 9-A like Alpha and Elisabeth without Magic. May be 9-C whichever it is fine by me.

Pre Awakened Rose and Alexia should be 10-A physically, 9-A with Magic. Reason is simple they don't have any feats for their physical capabilities.

Also Alexia post training key shouldn't scale to Rose. Rose Overpowered her and defeated Alexia with less difficulty. That scaling should be removed instead just list it as stronger than before and scale her to her previous self.

Cid/Shadow
Unknown physically, High 7-A with Magic, 6-C with I'm Atomic
Unknown physically (Clashed with clone of Hero Olivia), Large Mountain level with magic (Can perform this. Clashed with and eventually killed Ragnarok which was comparable to him at that time. He also fought Alpha and Elisabeth and defeated them), Island level with I AM ATOMIC (His strongest attack, it is above his magic which can cause this much damage)

Elisabeth
At least 9-A physically, 7-C with Magic, up to High 7-A, likely higher under Red Moon
At least Small Building level physically, Small Town+ level with Magic (When Elisabeth wakes up, she's incredibly powerful, even more so than people thought. Mary says she's not even at full strength yet. She looks scary, covered in blood like a dress, and her presence alone scares experienced fighters like Beta, 664, 665, 666, Mary, Yukime and Juggernaut. They can't match her power, and even the rulers of the Lawless City, Yukime and Juggernaut, know she's a big deal), up to Large Mountain level, likely higher under Red Moon (Elisabeth's immense power as the most formidable Vampire Progenitor is evident through her ability to obliterate several countries in just three days. Her strength is further highlighted by her ability to land a hit on Shadow, even though he was encumbered by loot, prompting him to take her little seriously)

Seven Shadows
Alpha

At least 9-A physically, 7-C up to High 7-A with Magic
At least Small Building level physically, Town level with Magic (Alpha is the strongest among the Seven Shadows and is superior to Delta. She is also superior to No. 711, who is the weakest member of the Shadow Garden. Despite witnessing Akane's full-powered blast, which can achieve this feat, Beta still claims No. 711 is superior to Akane. The clash between No. 711 and Akane ended in a draw) up to High 7-A (At full power was able to put several wounds on Shadow)
Other Seven Shadows
9-C/9-A physically, 7-C with Magic
Street level/Small Building level Physically, Town level with Magic (No. 711 is the weakest member of the Shadow Garden. Despite witnessing Akane's full-powered blast, which can perform this feat, Beta still claims No. 711 is superior to Akane. The clash between No. 711 and Akane ended in a draw. Hence, the Seven Shadows [Insert Name] should be superior to that feat)

Rose
9-C/9-A physically, 7-C with Magic
Street level/Small Building level Physically, Town level with Magic (No. 711 is the weakest member of the Shadow Garden. Despite witnessing Akane's full-powered blast, which can perform this feat, Beta still claims No. 711 is superior to Akane. The clash between No. 711 and Akane ended in a draw. Hence, the Rose whose number is 666 should be superior to that feat)

Agree: @Dereck03 (Admin), @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin), @Elizhaa (Admin)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
I agree with the addition of common abilities. As for scaling, I think 9-A is fine for physical scaling. Even Claire before going to the academy has a feat of 9-A. So Shadow garden & others should be higher to the younger Claire, Everything else looks fine at a glance.

I agree with the addition of common abilities. As for scaling, I think 9-A is fine for physical scaling. Even Claire before going to the academy has a feat of 9-A. So Shadow garden & others should be higher to the younger Claire, Everything else looks fine at a glance.
Actually I'm talking about physical sts without magic. I'm pretty sure Clair used Magic to perform that feat.

Actually I'm talking about physical sts without magic. I'm pretty sure Clair used Magic to perform that feat.
Oh yeah I just re-checked the ep, she used enhanced magic. It was anime orginal feat, so I forgot about it. Though I think shadow garden should be able to perform that physically. But that would be based on assumptions, I think.

Why is Cid unknown physically? If anything he should be the strongest there, he restructured his body with magic in order max his combat potential which also includes his muscles and bones which should increase his Ap and Durability without magic; Aurora even stated than in a no magic tournament Cid would be the winner.
I believe he should be "At Least 9-A" like anyone else.

Why do we scale base Akano to his amped state? Her magic becomes stronger so I don't see why 771 who just faced a base Akane should scale to an explosion which was made in another form.

Why using anime only statement?

I always been iffy about separating I AM ATOMIC to his normal magic in terms of AP, I mean... Isn't I AM ATOMIC made by his own magic that as you argued becomes weaker when it leaves his body? Imo the only thing that really changes is the destructive capability since I AM ATOMIC id specifically made to have a similar effect to a nuke but he should be able to use said magic to also amp himself.

I also believe in Cid vs Alpha Cid was holding back so she shouldn't scale to her, when Cid met Alpha he was 10 which means he has 10 years of training with magic more than her and if they were comparable it means she could reach his level with a starting difference of 10 year which also implies in the future she will abnormally scale above him based on how fast they can improve, Cid's magic is stated to multiple occasions to be more refined and in more quantity compared to anyone else, I also think that if you can have a similar level of magic to Cid you can as well use I AM ATOMIC too and Alpha can't.
I don't even think Elizabeth should scale to Cid, she was able to hit him only a single time, because his movements were restricted, and she didn't even damage him, once he came back he no diffed 3 copies of Elizabeth.

And about the Island Level calc, I believe in the novel the mountain wasn't destroyed, only the sanctuary was destroyed, that's a manga only thing iirc.

Y sobre el cálculo del nivel de la isla, creo que en la novela la montaña no fue destruida, solo el santuario fue destruido, eso es algo exclusivo del manga.
Hello, you have an error there, hehe, according to law and memory, the sanctuary itself is a magical subdimensional seal prison, that is, it is locked between the corporeal part and the spiritual part, when Cid/shadow destroyed the core of the sanctuary, that is, the sanctuary itself , the mountain where yasia the place where the seal was put and the emergence of the sanctuary, was destroyed with the.

Why is Cid unknown physically? If anything he should be the strongest there, he restructured his body with magic in order max his combat potential which also includes his muscles and bones which should increase his Ap and Durability without magic; Aurora even stated than in a no magic tournament Cid would be the winner.
I believe he should be "At Least 9-A" like anyone else.
Cid was fighting Olivia, who is not just 9-A. She had her body amped by magic. So, like I said, until we get some AP scaling for her, putting 'unknown' for him makes sense.
Why do we scale base Akano to his amped state? Her magic becomes stronger so I don't see why 771 who just faced a base Akane should scale to an explosion which was made in another form.
No one said Base Akane scales to her amped state. I specifically mentioned this in the explanation. Beta witnessed the power of Amped Akano and still claimed 711 is stronger than her.
Why using anime only statement?
Which one are you talking about?
I always been iffy about separating I AM ATOMIC to his normal magic in terms of AP, I mean... Isn't I AM ATOMIC made by his own magic that as you argued becomes weaker when it leaves his body? Imo the only thing that really changes is the destructive capability since I AM ATOMIC id specifically made to have a similar effect to a nuke but he should be able to use said magic to also amp himself.
No it's an concentrated attack with very small prep time. It is indeed his greatest attack.
I also believe in Cid vs Alpha Cid was holding back so she shouldn't scale to her, when Cid met Alpha he was 10 which means he has 10 years of training with magic more than her and if they were comparable it means she could reach his level with a starting difference of 10 year which also implies in the future she will abnormally scale above him based on how fast they can improve, Cid's magic is stated to multiple occasions to be more refined and in more quantity compared to anyone else, I also think that if you can have a similar level of magic to Cid you can as well use I AM ATOMIC too and Alpha can't.
POV comes from narration. It doesn't matter if he was holding back in his AP; there is no statement about his durability being nerfed. Even the narrative POV states he was avoiding her attacks to avoid fatal injuries.

With all respect, it seems you didn't read the thread clearly. I never scaled Alpha to I'm Atomic. No one scales to I'm Atomic other than Cid himself.

I'm Atomic takes time to set up. Cid trained for years to mark the area and create that nuke-type explosion. Not just anyone can do it. It's different from normally extending magic out of their body.
I don't even think Elizabeth should scale to Cid, she was able to hit him only a single time, because his movements were restricted, and she didn't even damage him, once he came back he no diffed 3 copies of Elizabeth.
He was evading her attacks and he smoked her with I'm Atomic not with his normal attacks. Speed ≠ AP or Durability. Cid having higher speed doesn't matter here. Also it's not like she directly scales to him. It's just a downscale.
And about the Island Level calc, I believe in the novel the mountain wasn't destroyed, only the sanctuary was destroyed, that's a manga only thing iirc.
Manga is also written by the same Author. It just adds the context that's all.

Last edited:
Cid was fighting Olivia who is not just 9-A. She had her body amped by magic. So I like we get some AP scaling for her Putting unknown for him makes sense.
Shouldn't be something like "At Least Small Building, far higher" in this case?
No one said Base Akano scales to her amped state. I specifically mentioned in the explanation. Beta witnessed the power of Amped Akano still claimed 711 is stronger than her.
But she was referring to amped Akano or not? Because the one who was fighting wasn't the amped one and iirc base Akano and 711 were relative so by logic and amped Akano should be stronger than 711.
Which one are you talking about?
"Additionally Anime added a statement for Elisabeth magic being above Alpha"
No it's an concentrated attack with very small prep time. It is indeed his greatest attack.
Oh I see what you mean, I guess you have a point here.
POV comes from narratively. It doesn't matter if he was holding back in his AP there is no statement for his Durability being nerfed. Even Narrative POV states he was avoiding her attacks trying to avoid Fatal injuries.
I mean, I believe it's implied and I said why but yeah she could damage him I guess.
With all respect it seems didn't read the thread clearly. I never scaled Alpha to I'm Atomic. No one scales to I'm Atomic other than Cid himself.
I mean everyone with a level of magic similar to him should technically being able to replicate something like that
Manga is also written by the same Author. It just adds the context that's all.
no idea who wrote it but in the novel they don't mention a mountain being vaporized and I remember Cid was stated to be on said mountain after destroying the sanctuary which would be weird if the mountain was destroyed too, not even in the anime they destroy it.

Last edited:
Shouldn't be something like "At Least Small Building, far higher" in this case?
I mean sure if everyone agrees with this
But she was referring to amped Akano or not? Because the one who was fighting wasn't the amped one and iirc base Akano and 711 were relative so by logic and amped Akano should be stronger than 711.
Now that I re read the chapter again Base Akane got Overpowered by 711 initially. Later Akane uses her amped state. So it's pretty much good scale No. 711 >~ Amped Akane.

“She’s…strong.”

While blocking 711’s strike, Akane shuddered.

The sharply heavy blow from that small body numbed her arm.

[I won’t…lose…]

711 infused her sword with magic power, blowing Akane away forcefully.

“Kyaa!?”

For Akane, who had remained strong in Japan, this was an unknown experience. She never imagined she would lose in a simple magic power match.

Somehow cushioning her landing, Akane readied her sword.

She had completely underestimated this child.

She never thought someone so young could possess such power.

At this rate, she would lose.

“This is troubling…”

Akane’s black hair gradually turned golden.

There was no need to win this unnecessary fight.

Perhaps there was no need to fight at all.

But Akane felt the need to display her power here.

Proof of her own worth.

Surely this young girl was a strong fighter even within this organization. But unlikely the strongest. The three watching from the edge were probably higher ranked, and there were surely other strong fighters.

Beta even after the match concluded says No.711 is superior to Akane. This is the same Akane who released her full power.
“On her own, Number 711 was superior. But Akane Nishimura’s magic quality that brought it to a draw is abnormal. It’s not just the quantity of magic but something seems mutated…”
"Additionally Anime added a statement for Elisabeth magic being above Alpha"
Just a piece of supportive evidence, that's all. Phantom had some proof for the anime, had some original content which the author wanted to express. But overall, I wanted to say they both were relative. We do use anime as tertiary canon on the wiki if there is no contradiction to the main story.
Oh I see what you mean, I guess you have a point here.

I mean, I believe it's implied and I said why but yeah she could ha damage him I guess.

I mean everyone with a level of magic similar to him should technically being able to replicate something like that
It was stated he trained that technique for years. Also, as the volume scan states, extending energy out of his body is harder than keeping it inside. 'I'm Atomic' is a concentrated attack. Additionally, it has a setup condition where he marks the area before blowing it up. Even Cid couldn't do it perfectly at first; he tested it few times (though I forgot the volume numbers).

It is not something anyone can do it when they will it.
no idea who wrote it but in the novel they don't mention a mountain being vaporized and I remember Cid was stated to be on said mountain after destroying the sanctuary which would be weird if the mountain was destroyed too, not even in the anime they destroy it.
I hope this answers your questions. Though I'll check the novel later. 👇
Hello, you have an error there, hehe, according to law and memory, the sanctuary itself is a magical subdimensional seal prison, that is, it is locked between the corporeal part and the spiritual part, when Cid/shadow destroyed the core of the sanctuary, that is, the sanctuary itself , the mountain where yasia the place where the seal was put and the emergence of the sanctuary, was destroyed with the.

It was stated he trained that technique for years. Also, as the volume scan states, extending energy out of his body is harder than keeping it inside. 'I'm Atomic' is a concentrated attack. Additionally, it has a setup condition where he marks the area before blowing it up. Even Cid couldn't do it perfectly at first; he tested it few times (though I forgot the volume numbers).
It's in volume 5. He named I am atomic as I am atomic Test, before mastering it. And yeah, It's definitely not something anyone can do

It's in volume 5. He named I am atomic as I am atomic Test, before mastering it. And yeah, It's definitely not something anyone can do
Thanks

@Zefra3011 I checked the light novel, and it perfectly matches the manga. You can see Alpha and Epsilon standing on the mountain summit and talking the same way they did in the manga. It seems like one side of the mountain got destroyed.
Alpha and Epsilon gaze down upon Lindwurm from atop the mountain’s summit.
Alpha’s dress flutters in the wind, exposing her pale legs.
“The Sanctuary has been annihilated.”
“I noticed.” Alpha squeezes the bridge of her nose. “Were we able to recover the holy sword?”

Sanctuary was at the top of the mountain. Cid's destruction of the Sanctuary damaged some part of the large mountain, but it should still be usable.
“It’s the hero Olivier’s sword and the left arm of Diablos the demon. It’s said that the great hero cut off Diablos’s left arm and sealed it away on this very land. Up there,” says Rose, pointing up beyond the long stretch of stairs and the church at the apex. “At the top of that steep mountain are ruins called the Sanctuary, and that’s where Diablos’s left arm is sealed. Of course, it’s all just a fairy tale.” She smiles. “It’s a popular souvenir among men.”

Elisabeth
At least 9-A physically, Low 7-C+ with Magic, up to High 7-A, likely higher under Red Moon
At least Small Building level physically, Small Town+ level with Magic (When Elisabeth wakes up, she's incredibly powerful, even more so than people thought. Mary says she's not even at full strength yet. She looks scary, covered in blood like a dress, and her presence alone scares experienced fighters like Beta, 664, 665, 666, Mary, Yukime and Juggernaut. They can't match her power, and even the rulers of the Lawless City, Yukime and Juggernaut, know she's a big deal), up to Large Mountain level, likely higher under Red Moon (Elisabeth's immense power as the most formidable Vampire Progenitor is evident through her ability to obliterate several countries in just three days. Her strength is further highlighted by her ability to land a hit on Shadow, even though he was encumbered by loot, prompting him to take her seriously)
The scale and measurement you made seems good to me within what I analyze, good I would say... I think you only have an error at the written level, Elisabeth, it did not encourage Cid/Shadow to take it seriously, just a little seriously. If he had been forced to take it seriously as such, it would have been a very great achievement, hehe.

Elisabeth

The scale and measurement you made seems good to me within what I analyze, good I would say... I think you only have an error at the written level, Elisabeth, it did not encourage Cid/Shadow to take it seriously, just a little seriously. If he had been forced to take it seriously as such, it would have been a very great achievement, hehe.
Yeah I'll rewrite it wait.

Abilities in the sandbox looks good so far. Tho I suggest to reupload a better version of that image and use more px.

As for the rest of the discussion I'm with Else here.

Now that I re read the chapter again Base Akane got Overpowered by 711 initially. Later Akane uses her amped state. So it's pretty much good scale No. 711 >~ Amped Akane.

“She’s…strong.”

While blocking 711’s strike, Akane shuddered.

The sharply heavy blow from that small body numbed her arm.

[I won’t…lose…]

711 infused her sword with magic power, blowing Akane away forcefully.

“Kyaa!?”

For Akane, who had remained strong in Japan, this was an unknown experience. She never imagined she would lose in a simple magic power match.

Somehow cushioning her landing, Akane readied her sword.

She had completely underestimated this child.

She never thought someone so young could possess such power.

At this rate, she would lose.

“This is troubling…”

Akane’s black hair gradually turned golden.

There was no need to win this unnecessary fight.

Perhaps there was no need to fight at all.

But Akane felt the need to display her power here.

Proof of her own worth.

Surely this young girl was a strong fighter even within this organization. But unlikely the strongest. The three watching from the edge were probably higher ranked, and there were surely other strong fighters.

Beta even after the match concluded says No.711 is superior to Akane. This is the same Akane who released her full power.
Eh... I forgot she used it there, mb then.
Just a piece of supportive evidence, that's all. Phantom had some proof for the anime, had some original content which the author wanted to express. But overall, I wanted to say they both were relative. We do use anime as tertiary canon on the wiki if there is no contradiction to the main story.
yeah he worked in the anime but I'm not a fun of using anime only things but that's mainly me being nitpicky.

(he even wrote stories for the videogame so if someone wants to use that for some stuff it's possible actually even if it mainly covers 10 to 15 yo events which aren't in the novel)
fair enough.
Thanks

@Zefra3011 I checked the light novel, and it perfectly matches the manga. You can see Alpha and Epsilon standing on the mountain summit and talking the same way they did in the manga. It seems like one side of the mountain got destroyed.
Alpha and Epsilon gaze down upon Lindwurm from atop the mountain’s summit.
Alpha’s dress flutters in the wind, exposing her pale legs.
“The Sanctuary has been annihilated.”
“I noticed.” Alpha squeezes the bridge of her nose. “Were we able to recover the holy sword?”

Sanctuary was at the top of the mountain. Cid's destruction of the Sanctuary damaged some part of the large mountain, but it should still be usable.
“It’s the hero Olivier’s sword and the left arm of Diablos the demon. It’s said that the great hero cut off Diablos’s left arm and sealed it away on this very land. Up there,” says Rose, pointing up beyond the long stretch of stairs and the church at the apex. “At the top of that steep mountain are ruins called the Sanctuary, and that’s where Diablos’s left arm is sealed. Of course, it’s all just a fairy tale.” She smiles. “It’s a popular souvenir among men.”
I also checked and noticed I was wrong about Cid being on the same mountain that was destroyed so there are no contradictions.

yeah he worked in the anime but I'm not a fun of using anime only things but that's mainly me being nitpicky.

(he even wrote stories for the videogame so if someone wants to use that for some stuff it's possible actually even if it mainly covers 10 to 15 yo events which aren't in the novel)
Currently I'm not using anime statement now that Akane feat already scales above Alpha's feat. So I'm disregarding anime statement.

Sorry if this is derailing but what about that lighting up the solar system feat for Cid?
Well, that in itself is a very huge achievement, but I think that if I'm not mistaken, they already proposed something like that in it as "review content", But since it did not have a review Block, and an agreement was not reached in part, he stayed in a state of stagnation, as I saw it, (that is, sort of on pause/rejected).

Why do you ask? It's not to say anything too much, but I'm curious...

Last edited:
Well, that in itself is a very huge achievement, but I think that if I'm not mistaken, they already proposed something like that in it as "review content", But since it did not have a review Block, and an agreement was not reached in part, he stayed in a state of stagnation, as I saw it, (that is, sort of on pause/rejected).

Just curious why a feat as big as that hasn’t been added to the profile (everything else looks fine in this crt tho)

Phantom did calculations for that feat, and the result was around Moon level, if I recall correctly. However, the feat is an anime original, and nothing like that happened in the Light Novel. So, if we have to use that feat, we have to seperate profiles for LN and Anime.
Hey, without offence, although it makes some sense, it is no longer useful in part, because as stated by the author, Since as I understand it, when you do versus of characters, everything is compiled in a single profile, and only from time to time, a separation of profiles is done, when one side of the story route, (usually the web novel), it looks more powerful than the other versions. I don't think that for the story of "the eminence of shadows" it is necessary to do this, and several of the character profiles from "the eminence in shadow" on the Battle wiki already have, if I remember correctly, some data based on the anime and game.

If I'm not mistaken, this is what they plan to do with the other profiles, of some characters that remain to be added from the history of the eminence (those that are worth coloring, I think)

Last edited:
Hey, without offence, although it makes some sense, it is no longer useful in part, because as stated by the author, Since as I understand it, when you do versus of characters, everything is compiled in a single profile, and only from time to time, a separation of profiles is done, when one side of the story route, (usually the web novel), it looks more powerful than the other versions. I don't think that for the story of "the eminence of shadows" it is necessary to do this, and several of the character profiles from "the eminence in shadow" on the Battle wiki already have, if I remember correctly, some data based on the anime and game.

If I'm not mistaken, this is what they plan to do with the other profiles, of some characters that remain to be added from the history of the eminence (those that are worth coloring, I think)
I only said "if". I am not proposing it, only said to other person so he can understand why we are not using that feat.

Sorry if this is derailing but what about that lighting up the solar system feat for Cid?

Don't discuss this in my thread. I don't want irrelevant comments here. There is already discussion thread for the verse. Discuss any other topic there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back