• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Embryo vs Johnny Joestar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah baby

I just want to make it known I love this series despite all its flaws. And so if you talk shit about it I will create matches for all your favourite characters to lose ovo

Ok, Johnny probably dies from a if the laser cannon is AoE (maybe he can aim spot dodge it if its more kile a straight line attack), but can probably shoot a Act 4 nail before the attack and Embryo just dies because that resurrection is useless here.

Monarch Laciel said:
Yeah baby

I just want to make it known I love this series despite all its flaws. And so if you talk shit about it I will create matches for all your favourite characters to lose ovo
I don't actually mind the series all that much. Its just bares some uncomfortable memories of my early teens if you know what I mean kek

Lmao

Anyway, yeah the High 6-C attack is AoE but he needs to sing a few sentences to activate it.

Not entirely sure the resurrection would be stopped to be honest. Unlike Funny who was basically giving out part of his soul to the new funny, the real Embryo is kinda just pulling the dead embryo body back and sending in a new "hologram" of himself. There's not really any point for the spin to transfer to a new body.

Plus the spin's range is only multiversal whereas Embryo is sending his bodies from outside the multiverse.

Could potentially still incap the body with the spin tho so I don't think it's a stomp

Monarch Laciel said:
The series sucks

Now throw him against Cole

Alright, I'll cast a vote based on what knowledge I have.

I think Johnny will one shot, but Tusk Act 4 won't actually kill him. In fact, Embryo will survive. But his one body won't be able to leave the one point he is stuck at, and be stuck spinning forever, pulled underground. For these reasons, I vote for Johnny

Could Embryo possibly move his arm enough to shoot himself in the head while spinning? I don't remember how much it affects your body's mobility other than pulling you back to where you got shot. If he could kill himself while spinning, he could send in another self.

Also I don't think the spin automatically pulls you underground, I think that was just because Valentine's location in one world corresponded to underground in another so when he got pulled back to where he got shot in the alternate worlds, it was underground.

Nah, don't forget that it spirals out to the point of borderline deconstruction. It kept happing to D4C, and I suspect the only reason it didn't happen to Valentine's actual body is because it was only his stand that was hit. But if he could shoot himself, then he gets maybe one attempt at that before Johnny has Tusk blast off his limbs with a barage before spinning him again

Nah, because when Johnny shot Valentine again in the base universe he was still pulled underground

Johnny wasn't being deconstructed when his body was directly affected with the infinite spin, at least not fast enough to stop him from moving his hand enough to grab Lucy's husband's hand iirc. And Embryo having his limbs blasted off would make him bleed out and die anyway.

IIRC, the base universe was, at that point, drastically different than corresponding universes due to the coast having been pulled towards Funny. The elevation there was different to the elevation elsewhere.

Also know that I think about it he could probably just use his summoning and telekinesis to make a gun shoot him anyway. Or he could have the Hysterica do it if Johnny hasn't dealt with the hysterica as well.

And even if he was pulled underground, he'd suffocate and die there, allowing him to resurrect elsewhere...

Does Johnny have any other way to win..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back