• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsword Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Elsword anime is out we should make profiles for the characters, it seems very odd that there is an profile only for Add here.

Where can we watch the anime. If I can find feats I'd happily make some files. Just link me an episode.

@Dragon

The first episode is right here.

@Akira

The main reason why we deleted the Elsword profiles is because they were in general all over the place with terrible formatting and few justifications. I played the first few levels before realizing that I'm absolute garbage at combo games, so I can help out a little.

Well a few feats that i remember them doing in the canon is beating a god (end of the game) who nearly ****** the entire world, Defeating an army of Demons with help of a small army and a few more stuff that i don't remember but there is still the stuff that isn't cannon like the other classes.

One of Add's classes has Time manipulation , Raven's Blademaster class could be argued to be FTL.

So i'd say they would be some 8-A and 7-C characters in there most likely.

@Akira

Busting a giant robot would only make them Building level as would fighting a giant dragon unless they have particular feats or statements to go with them. Even then the bosses take a great number of hits from the heroes, so the actual result may be much lower.

Well, at the end of the sander arc, they prevented to revival of the demon king and it took the power of the el lady.

Theres no real "feats" to go by this but the el lady and the demon king could be continent level and possibly higher (i believe it mentioned it being able to destory the world in the korean dub).

Through unknown means, Solace made his way with an unconscious El Lady to Elysio. Solace had arrived to Elysio during a meteor shower that was assaulting the city. He helped defend the city with his immense powers and protected it from the meteor shower with ease.

I'll try to find more impressive feats from the High Tier Characters since by the end of the game most likely the characters can beat them up.

Goddess Ishmael

The goddess who is the El Lady. Ishmael served under the god Elia when the material world was created. Ishmael believed in the world however it remained bare and life was scarce. With her powers, she granted the material world the El, a stone which brought life and allowed the world to prosper.

Denif
The El Master of Water. One of the six protectors of El who worked under the El Lady. A combination of coolness and intelligence controls the sea so that it does not overflow onto the land.

Solace is still stronger than Denif.

Akira1298 said:
Well a few feats that i remember them doing in the canon is beating a god (end of the game) who nearly ****** the entire world, Defeating an army of Demons with help of a small army and a few more stuff that i don't remember but there is still the stuff that isn't cannon like the other classes.
One of Add's classes has Time manipulation , Raven's Blademaster class could be argued to be FTL.

So i'd say they would be some 8-A and 7-C characters in there most likely.
Why Raven BM could be FTL ?

All of that is accepted except the manga's that came around "season 1 - 2" of the game.

Which can be viewed on the wiki's "babel" tab for elsword.

I haven't played the game or read the Light Novel in about a year so my memory is a bit rusty. Also I have not watched the anime yet.

Elemental Master Aisha freezes an entire island into Absolute Zero

Elsword Time Trouble Vol 3 Aisha grabbed her staff then looked towards the Dark Elves. There wasn't even a reason to enflame her will to fight. "But even so, even though everyone had forgotten about me, it's a path that I've chosen for myself. So I'll continue to fight even by myself. Go tell this to D." "What do you mean…..?" "Although that's only if you survive." Soon as Aisha's words ended, the air in the island suddenly dropped. Not just dropped, but it became an absolute zero, it had frozen everything solid. Snowstorm struck without any warning. It wasn't an attack anyone could face. Woooosh! A sudden cold wave mixed with snow and hail. It wasn't enough to say that it was shearing through flesh. Hands and legs froze up even before they could think about a way to deal with this. Terrifying ice storm made the sky and earth freeze up. It was impossible for creatures made out of flesh and blood to withstand this. Hundreds of Dark Elves couldn't even react and were all frozen solid. With all the ice sculptures in front of her now, Aisha frowned. "Did Chloe run away? Well, she was always at least good at running away." Magician who had instantly caused hundreds of her enemies to freeze, who hadn't even broke a sweat didn't give any more interest and walked forwards. Even the sea was frozen due to this powerful magic.

Also I remember in the Light Novel that it was explained that the Elsword verse is actually a multiverse containing an undefined amount of timelines. There was a part in the story where Time Tracer Add used some sort of cross dimensional teleportation and ended up in universe similar to that of the game canon one, only difference is that the main characters had different job classes.

This statement is actually supported by evidence from the game. Such as in Add's background bio it mentions the existence of multiple different timelines, and explains how all the different job classes in Elsword are just alternate possibilities of the same characters.

That typically warrants a request for upgrade. No attempts were made to improve the verse's content in here since then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back