• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arima: Highest calc I can find is only Mountain, and there seems to be a lot of complicated circular scaling when it comes to justifications. Assume baseline: 1 gigaton of TNT
Patry: >2.28 gigatons of TNT

Patry has a ~2.28x AP advantage.
Oh no, this is not anime scaling. The thing I linked above will give a explanation for the reasoning behind High 7-A. Arima also easily scales above the base for large mountain level as he's above the one who did the feat.

Arima is a manga only page character not anime so ignore anime scaling. You want a simple understanding for the justification its

Benio (in her Kegare form) shakes Magano (the world) for a little while and then does battle with a low ranked Basara and Arima scales above that guy greatly.

I've edited my post (though it barely changes anything)

These justifications should preferably be added to the profile. It's important that people be able to find exact APs for matches.

I mean as I said before, Arima is greatly above the baseline for the ap scaling to the point he fights characters who scale above the feat. Another thing Arima easily duplicate himself to just add several him all being high 7-A. he'd end up overwhelming Patry even if we take into account the 2x difference.

My main win con is Arimas soul manipulation and his sealing.

his soul manipulation is mostly explained for what he can do with it but just to put emphasis on it, his ability works via how powerful the attack or person is so my argument against attacks would be that weaker attacks would be deflected and he should be able to effect Patry with it.

Back