• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Post-Arc Reactor Electro is used,

The battle takes place at the Statue of Liberty construction site,

and Speed is equalized.

Electro's AP is 171.687 Tons of TNT

Spider-Man's AP is 124.14 Tons of TNT

Electro: 7
Spider-Man:
Inconclusive:

latest.png
latest.png

Last edited:
Yeah, he also has experience with fighting spider-men while this spidey never fought an electro to my knowledge
He might also be able to mess with the nanotech suit using his tech manip

So if electro had an Ap of 700+ tons than?
What're you talking about? Electro's AP is 171 Tons of TNT, due to him possessing the Arc Reactor, he's comparable to Iron Man's Mark 6-47 suits which all scale to this. The difference between his and Spidey's AP is 1.3x, it's nowhere near enough to one-shot

Keep in mind this Spider-Man casually thrashes the Machine-Men that preformed the feat, as well as battle against the members of the knights, who are superior to said Machine-Men (At least, that's what it says on the profile)

The problem is Electro shocking him. With a suit made up if millions of nanobots, it wouldn't look too good. I see that Spidey has a render of his classic red and blue in the profile, would that be usable?

I'm not sure how superior LS would help Spidey here, Electro can become intangible so restraining him is not possible

Incon or electro. Spidey does not have a way of overloading electro or disabling his powers. Had this been any live action versions i would have said stomp.

I'm not sure how superior LS would help Spidey here, Electro can become intangible so restraining him is not possible
Not really, After acquiring the Arc Reactor Electro never used his intangibility again, In the final battle the Spider-Men were still capable of webbing him and Doc Ock was able to restrain him, if Electro couldn't break Ock's grip then he definitely can't break out of Spidey Unlimited's grip

Not really, After acquiring the Arc Reactor Electro never used his intangibility again, In the final battle the Spider-Men were still capable of webbing him and Doc Ock was able to restrain him, if Electro couldn't break Ock's grip then he definitely can't break out of Spidey Unlimited's grip
fair enough

I dont even get the point of this fight TBA lmao, dude literally fought 3 spiderman at once and was beating them, what makes you think this one spiderman alone could beat him without prep

Back