• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chritin

He/Him
This is just a CRT to apply this calculation on the Tarnished's combat speed to various characters in game.

Now from the general looks of the feat, it seems that it would really only apply to the Tarnished and Consort Radahn. However, based on statements and implications in the game, I think it goes far beyond that. According to Godfrey, we know that in order for someone to be a lord they require a specific level of strength, and even comments at the end of our battle that our strength befits a crown. This strength I believe goes beyond just physical power, as it would be virtually impossible to claim oneself as a lord if they didn't have overall physical ability. Along with this, I would argue that our battle with Consort Radahn arguably takes place not only before reaching the Ashen Capital, but even before we burn the Erdtree. Not only does the Tarnished have access to Mohg and the DLC before burning the Erdtree, but I think it makes even more sense that they would complete the DLC before getting to Farum Azula. Despite the DLC's place as postgame content, in the story of the DLC we are specifically called an "aspiring lord of the old order" by Miquella. Thus, we would face Radahn before ever fighting any other lord, making his feats more applicable to the lords we later fight

With all that in mind (and hopefully with it making sense) I think it's fairly reasonable to say that all lords (and gods, such as the Elden Beast) should be relative to each other in stats (AP, Durability, and most importantly speed). These characters include:

• The Tarnished (Pretty self explanatory, beating the game involves killing multiple lords and becoming a lord oneself. The Tarnished is also the one who preforms the feat with Radahn)
  • Promised Consort Radahn (Again, pretty self explanatory. I will mention though that this level of speed should only apply to Promised Consort Radahn, since we only ever hear of him becoming a lord once he is brought back in Mohg's body, unrotted, and empowered by Miquella)
  • Godfrey (A previous elden lord, and likely got even stronger during his time in the badlands as that was the entire point of his exile)
  • Radagon (Arguably got weaker since his time as a lord, but with his position as the final boss and with the Elden Ring being apart of his body I highly doubt that)
  • Marika & Miquella (both god level characters, and Miquella was even the one who gave Radahn the power to travel at lightspeed in the first place)
  • The Elden Beast (Is a god level character, and is the enemy we fight directly after Radagon)
  • The Greater Will/Outer Gods (similar to the Elden Beast, the outer gods and the greater will should be superior to most if not all other physical characters in the game)

Along with that, there a few others I want to mention who could be on this level:

• Midra (Despite the statements in game about him being to weak to become a lord of frenzied flame, I'm pretty sure it's widely accepted that this was mostly due to his unwillingness to actually become a lord rather than physical strength. Once the frenzied flame takes over however, he truly becomes a lord thus fits under this section)
  • Placidusax (Was an Elden Lord in the time before the Erdtree, but has arguably grown substantially weaker since then due to his conflict with Bayle. I think at least we could give prime Placidusax this level of speed though)
  • Bayle (Here for the same reasons as stated above, he fought Placidusax in his prime)
  • Gideon (Only here since you fight him literally right before Godfrey)
  • Maliketh (I feel like this could kind of be a contentious placement, but I think Maliketh has done more then enough to prove himself of being on the level of a lord. Not only is he found in the same area as Placidusax, but he also defeated the Gloam Eyed Queen, an Empyrean who arguably was pushing the level of a god)
  • The Fire Giant (Even though the fire giants lost to Godfrey and his forces, I still think they're fairly relative due to how the Fire Giant is portrayed in game. Not only does the Fell God live on in the body of the Fire Giant, but Alexander even calls him a god in his post fight dialogue with the tarnished)

Anyway, even if you agree with me or not, this is at least the reason to finally add Sub-Relativistic+/Lightspeed to Radahn's profile lol. Also sorry if this is kind of rambly, I have some other work to do tonight and am trying to push this out a bit quickly.

Agree: @XSOULOFCINDERX , @BestMGQScalerEver

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Back