• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eida vs Goku

eida vs goku
-use all abilities
-Will Eida be able to keep the other person under her influence for the rest of her life, thanks to her passive ability? Is it stamina enough to do this? I don't think it will be enough.
i think cyborgs have energy
e706e382c0667d479dff4d2d01861cd4.png

Dragon-Ball-Goku-PNG-Transparent-Image.png

eida's profile

goku's profile

Last edited:
I don't think Goku will suffer from a few illnesses and a mental problem. Goku solos

Goku trained his mind to such a level. Therefore I think that he should have some resistance to her passive ability.

Lol no even sasuke that has better resistance to mind manipulation still gets affected. so no goku is not resisting are allure
Did you just say "sasuke has better resistance to mind manipulation"Than goku?

Let’s be real here, despite the immense strength difference, dragonball mm is literally garbage compared to Naruto mm.

like, an average chunin might actually have better resistance than anyone in dragonball.

Sayains basically scaling to each other so probably
Goku scaling to Vegeta resisting Babidi's mind control which worked on a cell level being

Goku resists empathic manipulation and Eida's ability isn't layered
Well eida ability is both mind manipulation and empathic. So even if he has resistance to empathic which it is not on his profile how will he resist the mind part.

Well eida ability is both mind manipulation and empathic. So even if he has resistance to empathic which it is not on his profile how will he resist the mind part.
Yes it is on his profile, though someone will have to explain why it's there as I have no idea
Empathic manipulation is mostly by nature a sub-ability of mind manipulation and Goku resists it, her ability isn't working on him short of it being layered, which it isn't.

Yes it is on his profile, though someone will have to explain why it's there as I have no idea

Empathic manipulation is mostly by nature a sub-ability of mind manipulation and Goku resists it, her ability isn't working on him short of it being layered, which it isn't.
That doesn’t say anything about having resistance to empathic manipulation because he has the ability does not mean he can resist it.

Goku’s resistance is garbage tier. Even Vegeta barely resisted babidi’s mm.

empathic is a subset of mind manipulation and hers is some of the best in the Naruto verse, so yes hers is layered.

His resistance is garbage tier.

empathic is a subset of mind manipulation and hers is some of the best in the Naruto verse, so yes hers is layered.
There's a clear difference between Genjutsu (where all the layers are), and Eida's ability, you can't just conflate layers from one to the other without explicit evidence.

Also, who has Eida's ability actually worked on that has resistance?

There's a clear difference between Genjutsu (where all the layers are), and Eida's ability, you can't just conflate layers from one to the other without explicit evidence.
The evidence is that Empathic is a subset of MM and hers work.

You’re not suggesting that we can’t scale it to genjutsu just because it’s not called genjutsu, are you?

You’re not suggesting that we can’t scale it to genjutsu just because it’s not called genjutsu, are you?
It works on people with no resistance and doesn't function anything like Genjutsu

That's exactly what I'm saying yes, Eida's ability has never said to be above Genjutsu and it functions entirely differently, why would the layers be scalable by default?

Goku has resistance -> Eida's ability hasn't worked on someone with resistance

Sorry but claiming an emphatic manipulation ability has the same potency of a genjutsu’s mind manipulation or the best genjutsus based off of your opinion and the fact that emphatic manipulation is a subset of mind manipulation is not only association fallacy, but argument from incredulity.

Not only does a Genjutsu and Eida’s stuff not work the same way, you’re scaling them based off belief without evidence…

Eida needs actual feats for your stuff to hold water, so what are they?

Sorry but claiming an emphatic manipulation ability has the same potency of a genjutsu’s mind manipulation or the best genjutsus based off of your opinion and the fact that emphatic manipulation is a subset of mind manipulation is not only association fallacy, but argument from incredulity.

Not only does a Genjutsu and Eida’s stuff not work the same way, you’re scaling them based off belief without evidence…

Eida needs actual feats for your stuff to hold water, so what are they?
Being able to effect Sasuke and Naruto
Also the main hax is actually mind manipulation (you can’t try to harm the user) and Empathetic Manipulation is just an additional ability on top of it

When did it affect Sasuke?
Dont play this game it has already being started in the series that only boruto and kawaki and blood relative are resistant to her abilities meaning Sasuke cant that is the point of this whole arc.

Anyways Eida passively controls Goku then as her potency is above Goku's resistance, so this matchup is a stomp

Dont play this game it has already being started in the series that only boruto and kawaki and blood relative are resistant to her abilities meaning Sasuke cant that is the point of this whole arc.
She said her ability doesn't work on relatives or Otsutsuki, however, Eida isn't omniscient and can't see the future, she'd have no way of knowing if it works on Sasuke.

She said her ability doesn't work on relatives or Otsutsuki, however, Eida isn't omniscient and can't see the future, she'd have no way of knowing if it works on Sasuke.
Lol I hope you know she can see the past right. She knows sasuke is the best genjustu user In the series showing resistance greater than anyone and she still thinks even him is going to be affected. I can’t argue this with you has this is a lore of the series Hence the kawaki and boruto mission Right now. There is nothing that happens in the past up since when she was born that she doesn’t know. So yes she knows.

Ok hear me out….does ultra instinct kinda get around this? Because I’m pretty sure it’s said that all emotions get completely dissolved into flames as Goku’s fighting his opponent. And his body works completely automatically.

And passively. So wouldn’t he be good?

Maybe it doesn’t work on Otsutski’s because it’s not human DNA?

Saiyan genes always win in the end.

Back