• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eggena vs Holo (Grace)

One thing that a noticed, I could make this battle with speed unequal, since Holo is 88 km/h and Eggena is 59 km/h
I think unequal speed is fairer since Holo doesn't have poison resistance and the chicken can fly. Also, would Eggena's corruption work on Holo? It seems to work on sentient animals but Holo is kind of a deity and not really your typical giant wolf.

chicken can fly.
Eggena fly abilities is the same of a regular chicken so she wouldn't stay in the air so long
Also, would Eggena's corruption work on Holo? It seems to work on sentient animals but Holo is kind of a deity and not really your typical giant wolf.
In her human form will probably not work, since the the corruption don't work in humans, in her wolf form... IDK, I will consider that corruption would not work with her

I think unequal speed is fairer
Speed is now unequal

Okay. So chicken has 1.37x AP advantage while wolf has the speed and LS advantage. I'm going with Holo. I don't think she'll have too much trouble dodging Eggena's attacks thanks to being faster and the fact that DDtank bosses often have trouble hitting the players who are, literally, slow as a crawl. Holo's larger size and intimidation can also cause Eggena to miss her attacks due to fear and if the wolf manages to pounce the chicken then she can just keep biting into her neck until she dies.

DDtank bosses often have trouble hitting the players who are, literally, slow
DDtank bosses actually never miss a hit in the Player
Holo's larger size and intimidation can also cause Eggena to miss her attacks due to fear
Holo's intimadation in accord with @LephyrTheRevanchist just affected some random humans for the fact of being a giant wolf, in DDtank's world giants wolf are pretty commons and the chickens already fight them.
wolf manages to pounce the chicken then she can just keep biting into her neck until she dies.
Eggena can control the eggs with telekinesis to attack Holo, not to mention that the egg leave a poisonous smoke, that will affect Holo

DDtank bosses actually never miss a hit in the Player

Holo's intimadation in accord with @LephyrTheRevanchist just affected some random humans for the fact of being a giant wolf, in DDtank's world giants wolf are pretty commons and the chickens already fight them.

Eggena can control the eggs with telekinesis to attack Holo, not to mention that the egg leave a poisonous smoke, that will affect Holo
Oh. My mistake then. Still from what I can see, they have only shown to hit targets that are either stationary or are much slower than them.

And what's stopping Holo from dodging those eggs considering the cue for the attack is pretty obvious and that she's much more mobile than any player?

And what's stopping Holo from dodging those eggs considering the cue for the attack is pretty obvious and that she's much more mobile than any player?
The eggs leave a green smoke when they hit, not to mention that Her large size in her wolf form makes her a big target.

Eggena also has range advantage, If she see Holo dodging the eggs, she can change her strategy to limit her moviments, like using the poisonous smoke to evict Holo come near her

Also Holo's stamina (Superhuman) is for running vast distances, so she don't have so much feats of pain endurance, then getting poisoned will make her weak
Oh. My mistake then. Still from what I can see, they have only shown to hit targets that are either stationary or are much slower than them.
I think they been stationary its pretty much is just game-mechanic, because DDtank is the same style as Gunbound (turn-based artillery game), because in some images of the game they are show fight with other:

Despite being large Holo is pretty agile, though. I mean, even just running through a forest at her size...

And even assuming targets being stationary is a game-mechanic, are there better feats?

Since Holo weighs about 2400kg she can pin down the chicken with her weight alone and with her immortality she can probably stay in the game for a while.

And even assuming targets being stationary is a game-mechanic, are there better feats?
I don't think so, DDtank is very poorly in lore or in animation/cinematics, basically the only thing that it has is some images about the battles and mostly of them aren't very usefull
Since Holo weighs about 2400kg she can pin down the chicken with her weight alone and with her immortality she can probably stay in the game for a while.
Via SBA they are tens of meters away with each other, so Eggena has this advantage, If Holo try to catch her, she can use the eggs to try poison her or create a forcefield to bought her time

Despite being large Holo is pretty agile, though. I mean, even just running through a forest at her size...

vote?

Back