• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: Rebecca's strong as hell

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok so in Edens Zero Chapter 157, Rebecca's raw physicals are able to take hits from Shiki's raw physicals and she is able to draw blood from him with a kick, they were both forced to be bloodlusted here and would not have held back, so Rebecca was fighting a serious Shiki

Now Base Shiki scales to Shura, who has casual 6-C feats, however these feats are done with his Ether Gear active, which we know that Shiki's Ether Gear amps his physicals and makes him stronger, but he is still able to withstand the force of his Ether Gear without it amping his defense, and even then, he is able to withstand punches from Callum without his Ether Gear active, and once again, Rebecca wasn't amped by her Ether Gear either

So Rebecca's Raw Physicals should backscale from the 6-C rating and therefore she would be 6-C in some form

Now this would essentially scale to every single Ocean 6 Member and most of the Crew of the Edens Zero, but we should discuss this topic fully

I think there's something seriously wrong is non-amped Rebecca is scaling to the full force of Shiki's Satan Gravity.

That's not the case. He is damaging himself there with the force of his Ether Gear. I don't think he was necessarily using 6-C force there either, unless there's some evidence for that.

It's even stated "He sacrified his own hand!!!!"

Also, wait, you're talking about every member of the Crew of Edens and every member of Oceans scaling to Shura? That also seems quite messed up.

I think there's something seriously wrong is non-amped Rebecca is scaling to the full force of Shiki's Satan Gravity.

That's not the case. He is damaging himself there with the force of his Ether Gear. I don't think he was necessarily using 6-C force there either, unless there's some evidence for that.

Also, wait, you're talking about every member of the Crew of Edens and every member of Oceans scaling to Shura? That also seems quite messed up.
I think so too. But I get the point of the "He sacrified his own hand!!!" thing.

Basically, it's a way to say that Shiki is able to tank damage up to to almost Low 7-C without any Ether Gear. Since turning it off didn't shred his hand to piece. So a 6-C Shiki without Ether would not be 10-B of course, neither Low 7-C, but likely something around 7-A+ I think, durability wise.

No she and the others would scale slightly below a super casual shura who performed the 6-C feat.

He proceeded to use said hand perfectly fine afterwords, it was only slightly wounded.
They would scale to a casual shura, he is still more powerful scaling wise.

The double backscale seems kinda sussy, I disagree for reasons discussed elsewhere lol. Prolly best to wait for her to get more concrete feats tbh.

I disagree as we’ll beforehand. Base Rebecca and Shiki wasn’t using Ether Gear so for her to scale to someone who is using it wouldn’t make sense

I agree with this. The reasons against this have, in my opinion, boiled down to finding it incomprehensible for Rebecca to scale this way rather than having actual in-verse reasons against it. Need I remind people that Shura's 6-C feat was very casual, so that's not his full power. Callum fought Shiki, who fought this casual Shura, and matched him, making him 6-C. Shiki withstood a surprise attack from Callum's Ether Gear without his Ether Gear being on, making his raw durability 6-C, and lastly, Rebecca hurt Shiki with her physical attacks, making her 6-C.

It all lines up. I'm going to need an actual reason that isn't just "it makes no sense"

Ok fine, I can agree with this being an Outlier, but who knows, Rebecca could end up hurting Shura with her kicks later on

As much as I love 6-C Edens Zero characters, I have to say that unless Rebecca does something like hurting Shura with her kicks, her being a 6-C seems like an outlier.

If it were Homura who hurt Shiki then I'd be cool with it, but not Rebecca.

How so? They're all scaling to that 6-C value.
Why?

Do they actually have any supporting feats from the majority of these characters that put their output of power to be anywhere close to Island level?

What makes this not an outlier from Rebecca?

That 6-C value > Shiki’s base dura (got pretty ****** up) >= Wabo’s punch (did even less damage to Shiki than what he’d be downscaling)

So essentially it’s a double downscale of the 6-C value, which is a bit much.

Why?

Do they actually have any supporting feats from the majority of these characters that put their output of power to be anywhere close to Island level?

What makes this not an outlier from Rebecca?
If 6-C doesn't work, how about this feat that happened without Shiki's Ether Gear being on? It'd be a very simple scale of Rebecca hurting Shiki, that's it.

Also that 7-A durability feat also works as being a supporting feat.

Also, this argument of "It was a super casual feat from Shura which makes it fine for everyone to scale to." doesn't hold up for me.

While I can see it being described as "casual" due to the lack of visible strain on Shura's part, I don't see how that makes it automatically well below his full power. As it stands, it is the most powerful feat we have from Shura.

Unless we get evidence later on showing that this is only a fraction of Shura's power or he is capable of much higher feats than this, then I am treating it as Shura's most powerful move for now.

If 6-C doesn't work, how about this feat that happened without Shiki's Ether Gear being on? It'd be a very simple scale of Rebecca hurting Shiki, that's it.

Also that 7-A durability feat also works as being a supporting feat.
Ehhhhhhhh, he was mostly protected by machines

Yeah, this is the main reason why I'm not confident on that calc for a durability feat.
That explosion definitely would've hit him even if he was protected (with how big it was). Not saying he should scale to the full yield, but I don't consider it invalid.

There were machines below other machines, so technically they'd be more protected than the machines on top, but they still took almost as much damage.

Yeah I'm switching to a disagree for now.

If another 6-C feat for her pops up then we can discuss this feat.

Back