• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He doesn't pop outta nowhere.

He's in central park, with tons of ppl around. Again story or not he won't be having passives as passives from the start.

No reason to hold it back just means he'll release it as soon as he realizes he has no reason to hold back. Not that he'll know before the match starts that he needs not restrain himself so he releases so that he'll be ready when it starts.

Again we're just debating in circles. Those arguments were brought before, as i explained many times. Him having it usually restricted for whatever reason means that he will start while holding them back and will need to release after the fight starts.

Since when Diablo care about foreign people around him? He held back His aura because Rimuru told him to do so when he is ini His country. Heck SBA doesnt means there is people around you, and he need to deactive His always active Passive, is not restricted no matter how you see it, Diablo need to deactive His Passive and thats is need time. Im vote for Diablo.

SBA doesnt say anything about people around and. Why would SBA put people around while their existence Is completely not relevant to the battle?

GLHF22 said:
Since when Diablo care about foreign people around him? He held back His aura because Rimuru told him to do so when he is ini His country. Heck SBA doesnt means there is people around you, and he need to deactive His always active Passive, is not restricted no matter how you see it, Diablo need to deactive His Passive and thats is need time. Im vote for Diablo.
No passives in this fight. He mostly holds them back so he'll come up while holding them back. He doesn't even have time to analyze his surroundings. So drop the argument. More times holding it back = no passives.

And even then i explained how edel counters each of his abilities.

To holding back His Passive he have to deactive it, even then He have no reason to hold it back, he usually held it back because he doesnt want to kill while in here he does want to kill.

GLHF22 said:
To holding back His Passive he have to deactive it, even then He have no reason to hold it back, he usually held it back because he doesnt want to kill while in here he does want to kill.
Yes that usually carries on to the start of the match. Dude who many times will you repeat this argument? He has restricted it more often than not, that means he'll have it restricted start of the match, but can release it later.

And stop using the "why would he", we're talking for a time frame before he can even perceive stuff or form a thought let alone "well why would i keep restricting this power if ..."

And again Edel counters these.

No that's not it. That's the same as restricting one's ability and GLHF22 is right that Demon Lord's Haki is needed to deactivate because it's their energy being leaked out of their body and them trying to supress it is very tiring for them especially Veldora.

Also Edel doesnt resist Radiation hax which doesnt come from their aura but from the magicule surrounding them. An archdemon's aura is strong enough to destroy a nation wide barrier powered by the nations forces and Diablo is an upper echelon of the archdemon and he's one of the 7 Primordial which makes archdemon look like a joke to them. There's still the passive confusion and sleep from the Demon Lord's Haki

Are you more knowledgeable in tensei than me? I repeat it multiple time because i know Diablo's character so well, and even then to deactive His Passive he need a time to do it, he never held back His aura when he intended to kill someone, and you say he is coming with His Passive deactivated? Diablo has no reason to deactive His Haki and to deactive it he need times to do so SBA says even if he usually doesnt want to kill he Will kill.

Why we assume he is coming with His Passive deactivated to begin with? What's the basis of your claim? What's the reason? Bring me the proof.

Diablo nulled Shion chef with His Law manip, chef is a combination of Law, fate, and reality warping.

@Glhf

No, i am more knowledgeable on debates than you, and do not use knowledge as an argument, it's a way to make yourself look better at most, doesn't give any proof. I've been around to see all kind of debates on passives. Your arguments are nothing new, by that logic Medaka would have a dozen passives. Everyone who has a passive has gone through this process before, even Reinhard with his spear. The only reason he even has it, is not because "he always uses it in fights", it's because he's goes around playing chess and randomly has his spear besides him. Thing that doesn't happen for Diablo.

The basis for them being deactivated? Him keeping them deactivated for most of the series meaning in a random encounter he'd have them activated. What he does in a fight is meaningless cus he doesn't know he will be in a fight.

@Pat

Doesn't matter how tiring or hard it is. The fact that he does hold it back, means he will have them held back in a random encounter. There is no logic in saying "he mostly holds them back, but in a random encounter he'd have them up beforehand".

Yeah pretty sure that's restricted too, otherwise it'd go against what Rimuru told him (not to kill innocent people). Which would create contradiction.

Pardon me but It because the way you describe it as if you know everything about the verse while what have you said is wrong but you keep insist that you are right, you say Diablo will deactive it, while most of time he deactive it due to Rimuru's order.

Again do you have a reason of him deactive it in a random encouter with someone he wanted to kill?

Medaka case is irrelevant because its part of her weakness just like Gilgamesh, did Diablo have any weakness that makes him deactivated His Passive?

Yes, still "most of the time" he keeps it deactivated.

He wouldn't deactivate it at that moment, he would have deactivated it beforehand on Rimuru's orders so as not to kill people.

Yes, it's called Rimuru's orders.

The Rimuru's orders are irrelevant in this scenario since he's not a factor here and there's no such orders from Rimuru that Diablo will hold back to every enemy he has. I already said this again but Rimuru only supress his aura when there is people from his country and he even has it on when he's adventuring. Diablo is a different case here because of his evil personality. Rimuru will have his passives at the start and the same with others.

Diablo already has passives at the start and even ignoring that there's still the radiation hax from the magicules surrounding Diablo. Edel's only passive is fear hax and Diablo resist it easily

I read Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and Slime and I'm sure those the Desperado's beyond fate are way over-exaggerated in here. Diablo will always have passives activated and the only time he deactivates it is when he is given a task by Rimuru to go undercover in Farmus Kingdom. He has always exerts aura in the Demon World where magicule is very dense

@Pat

They do when it comes to the start of the fight. Later on, obviously not. As i said, no passives straight off the bat. Later on anything is fine.

@Monkey

Over-exaggerated? Wdym?

As for "only when". It seems that "only when" is apparently most of the series.

I know that one but shouldn't then this be closed till the CRT it's done to not create confusion as some arguments previous said now need to be changed to be on the same page with the CRT?

Back