• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The eddsworld cast's profiles are kinda janky so this is a thread to talk about giving them a little fix

the cast should scale to their durability they are able of harming each other and fighting hand to hand with characters of similar durability

but building level should be removed since the explosion feats mentioned are actually Small Building Level

FTL should be added because of the laser dodging the two feats I found got Realivistic and FTL + in the calc I linked above

I see the profiles have been changed to have unknown durability also something to note is lifting a tank seems inconsistent class 1 seems more consistent since these characters are capable of ripping off zombie's heads

I think for the Tordbot destroying the Edd's House feat you could get an higher result with that being the actual frag value of the house

Hmm it doesn’t appear that the calc is correct to me

For one thing Tord isn’t directly in the middle of it he’s about half the robot’s height’s center so he wouldn’t be tanking all of the explosive energy from it

And I don’t think using the irl heights would be correct since it has been stated quite a few times that the fictional characters aren’t equivalent to the irl people their named after

That first tord calc is definitely wrong because 4455 joules is just street tier I have no idea how they got that then said it was building it has to be definitely higher than that

The Matt calc I feel like the shape should have been treated like a cylinder

The missile Explosion appears to just be soil under the house not stone

there's a bit of iffiness to that calc since it doesn't state the material they used I think they used stone which to me seems inaccurate we only see soil there

I've seen some other calculations of feats that happen on surfaces like the aforementioned soil, but still takes the values of solid objects into account, and it makes sense considering that under the soil there are some minerals

I've seen some other calculations of feats that happen on surfaces like the aforementioned soil, but still takes the values of solid objects into account, and it makes sense considering that under the soil there are some minerals
hmmm I mean there isn't any other material visible that has been destroyed in this feat

Also, where did it come from that Tord has schizophrenia and dementia? IIRC, in the series it's never said that he suffers from that

Forgot about this for a little bit but shouldn't it be "Small Building level, likely Large Building level" since there are two Small Building Feats and one Large Building Feat I know the dangan verse works this way so I think these profiles should be this way

Back