• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie could mess with his mind and emotion with Fear, Madness, Empathic, and Morality manipulation, Plus Eddie messes with people dreams.

Edit I forgot about the Illusion Creation and mess with some Memory in Shigeo mind.

HeartLock said:
Eddie could mess with his mind and emotion with Fear, Madness, Empathic, and Morality manipulation, Plus Eddie messes with people dreams.
Edit I forgot about the Illusion Creation and mess with some Memory in Shigeo mind.
Mob resists all of those to a rather absurd degree and inducing emotions would just cause Mob to enter 100% Mode. That and if they cause Mob enough emotional stress he flips his shit and fries and proceeds to violently backfire the hax to the user.

Mob would still reach ???% eventually but either way it wouldn't change much.Most of Mob's abilities,resistances, and feats that can counter Eddie comes from base or 100% Mob.

Eddie could ask Francis to help kill Mob. She could play that she was under his control so she gets close to Mob and goes John Wilkes Mr.s Booth.

CHANNEL ZERO Season 1 Episode 3 'John Wilkes Mrs
CHANNEL ZERO Season 1 Episode 3 'John Wilkes Mrs. Booth' SYFY-0

Or Eddie could use his Illusion to trick Mob to fight the wrong person while Eddie attacks him by surprise.

I consider this either extremely desisive or a stomp; if Mob's starting in Base there's a chance the illusion shenanigans would cause Mob to KO himself like he did in the 7th Division Arc although it's rather slim as basically the same thing happened later in the series and he was able to keep his shit together.

IMO this would basically amount to a regular outing with Reigen for Mob.

Yeah imo it is a stomp. I was assuming we weren´t starting in base and we keep changing what key Shig is using. Eddie hasn´t every use illusions to the extent that something like that would happen.

I think we landed on Base Mob + Skintaker Billie at the start of the match.

If some other people agree this is a stomp I'll probably close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back