• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ed 2003 upgrade.

What is that? How am I suppose to view it, that's not a link and putting it into a url didn't do anything.

Yeah, this feat isn't good. Got less results (0.47 Tons) then the boulder one and I was being generous with the speed.

Okay, I'm not sure if this is an outlier or not. But I'm getting 6 Kilotons, which is over 1000 times higher than the pervious feat. Are there any other feats that can back a rating like this up?

That looks like it was done by multiple small explosions so no that isn't good. Not only that but Edward seems to be using the steam tanks to make the explosions in the first place, so this isn't going to give 7-C results.

A High 8-C can easily produce the same feat as that.

There are at least two feats that might be comparable, Ed freezing a river and state alchemist doing some damage to Ishval. But the anime site I usually use to find feats seem to not work. I will try to post them today.

Ishval feats probably aren't usable, don't they all have Stones powering them up during the war or something? That freezing feat sounds good though.

Next time put all of the things you find in one post, no need to make multiple post.

I'll take a look.

I'll need some more time on that ice one, I think it should still produce results higher than the boulder. I got the explosion that Roy made at Ed to be 3399 Kilojoules Wall level, should be better than just having them at baseline.

When I finish I'll put them into the blog that I linked to up above.

There is one more feat that may be impressive. Right after that giant wall feat, Fletcher Tringham, an alchemist inferior to Ed, destroys some trees, and the destruction seems to be pulverization.

So the ice feat wasn't impressive as I thought, looking closer only part of that lake was forzen, only what went to the bridge. I didn't even get High 8-C results either, a bit of a downer.

But I did put Edward surviving one of the explosions on the blog, and it was accepted. I also took a look at the tree thing but I'm not sure if that counts as destruction, they turn into blue partical things. If that's considered destruction that'll likely lead to an upgrade of some kind, even assuming 100 trees with normal fragmentation that's still High 8-C.

Well, if it is not destruction, when I don't know what it is. Assuming it was something else would be more iffy than destruction. And it certainly is not just fragmentation, where is literally nothing left of was trees.

There is something left of the trees, those blue partical things could be tiny pieces of the tree. It's V.Frag at the least, I'm not okay with pulverization. Problem is that they never explain what they're doing, no other destruction in the series looks like that to my knowledge.

That doesn't look anything like it. I'll still do the tree calc, it's not like it's that hard or anything. I'll use both V.Frag and Pulverization ends and have the calc members decide which one it is.

Thank you. Btw, what makes ice feat even worse is that Ed technically didn't have to freeze the river all the way to bottom to save that kid, he could have ( and that would make more sense) that he just froze the surface.

I was already taking that into account, ice needs to be at least 4 inches or 10 cm thick to support people walking on top of it.

Back