• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eat & Transform - Hawk vs Suneater

KittBetelgeuse

She/Her
I noticed an interesting split of stats between this two characters so it may be a funny match

Hawk vs Tamaki Amajiki

Standard Battle Assumptions

No changes, Verse Equalization ON (Tamaki's quirk is treated as a magic ability)

Notes: I perfectly know of the inmense gap in stats, However I think they average each other once mixed so I don't consider it a stomp or spite, they are close in the important ones and differ enough in the ones that should be balanced.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Honestly as much as I love this match, the gap is way too big ;;
I still don't think it is, Of course it means that Hawk wont go down torugh physical force and damage, but in basically all other stats tamaki is superior enough to pose a fight and find a workaround (specially with his higher inteligence and his trend to use their enemies powers against them). the conditions for victory arent only death or knock out, there's stamina and some hax as options, each character's winning conditions balance eachother's out

Back