• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EarthBound Beginnings party vs. Team RWBY

Lloid may or may not be excluded due to his lack of a page, though he may just scale to the other two. The fight takes place before Yang lost her arm. EBB party is limited to permanent party members only.

Random encounter; neutral battlefield. Win by death, K.O., or incap.

Round 1: In-character

Round 2: Utter bloodlust on both sides.

RWBY has the numbers advantage, EBB has the versatility advantage. Who wins?

TBH, only Anna and maybe Lloyd would pose a threat. Ninten is strictly support (though 4th D slip might work on enemies for an instant BFR, I dunno). I think adding Teddy would make it a far more fair battle.

Hey, that support can come in quite a lot of handy, especially since they're outnumbered and Ninten has plenty of HP to stay alive and PP to go around. Increasing the party's stats, for example, would be very useful.

Ninten's Attack stat is still really good despite not using it often. Throw some Offense Ups, Defense Downs, Speed Ups, etc., and Ninten can do some serious damage.

That'd make this pretty stompy. But until then, they might just have the same problem they have in gameplay: too many bloody enemies and not enough attacks that can hit more than one.

I don't know about that upgrade, though. It smells like retroactive scaling.

While I disagree with the upgrade LoudCloud is presenting, theirs got to be something for the EBZ cast or else they may very well be the weakest RPG main characters..

Both parties are chump change as far as fiction is concerned. There's a reason why I didn't put them against the EarthBound party despite loving that game much more.

Back