• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so we have a thread to help versus threads get more participation, but what if you have no ideas about what would or wouldn't be fair for your fav character/verse? If you're in that spot do not fear for Earl has come to save you, this is the thread where you can ask for versus ideas or answer versus ideas. So you feel free to:

• Post characters you want matches for
  • Reply to msgs that are requesting match ideas by mentioning characters who might put up a fair fight
Now go wild.

Tumblr nptg9skgvr1qe10n4o1 500
Me searching through the wiki for fair matches.

Da rules:

- No giving spite/stomp ideas on purpose

- Kindly try to not debate too much here as the thread would get overcrowded

Ok so imma start this off, i need matches for:

Limbo and Wukong among others (these guys are my current favs to debate).

Against both, preferably time manipulators or strong mind and soul hax users.

My first thought (focusing on Wukong) was Dante but I dunno. That's a lot of abilities. I can try to look for more but Dante was the first thing that came to mind

Dante from DMC? He might be good, though wukong has some nasty degree of immortality, idk if Dante can bypass it.

Oh btw Limbo and Wukong's tiers are getting downgraded (their new tier is likely gonna be At least 8-B, likely 7-A)

The first thought for Hym was likely Adam from Assassins creed considering how weird he is with all those resitances and abilities. I don't know for Under the Moon I don't know crap about that.

However Salad Fingers has a lot of opponents to fight, one being An actual fooking alie

Oh okay sweeeet.

why is a good 8-C hard to find btw my verse is just gonna keep beating up DC characters at this rate

Okay thank you buuuud I'll give them a shot.

I'll try to find one other dude Limbo as well, taking those tiers into account

Jackythejack said:
Okay thank you buuuud I'll give them a shot.
I'll try to find one other dude Limbo as well, taking those tiers into account
Don't bother too much with the AP btw. I mean Limbo won vs a High 5-A already (even though he's at high 6-A, and his stat amp goes in the billion times) and he has stuff like dura neg, dimensional BFR etc. You can take a look at Limbo's wins and discussions for a quick review of his abilities.

Does Limbo versus Sonic's video game incarnation work well? Or is it too much? I was thinking first key

Also made a match with Ulrich yahoo

TacticalNuke002 said:
Firephoenixearl said:
I forgot to mention, bumps are allowed, though not sooner than once every 3 days.
I thought it was every 12 hrs
No i mean bump requests. Example i cannot bump my first msg about limbo and wukong unless 3 days have passed. It will become crowed if everyone can bump their posts every 12h.

Jackythejack said:
Does Limbo versus Sonic's video game incarnation work well? Or is it too much? I was thinking first key
Also made a match with Ulrich yahoo
Idk Sonic tbh. Limbo won anonimously vs HA Dio if that helps with finding fights.

I mean Sonic's got like time stop and immortality negation so that's why I thought it could be interesting but I dunno. Just a suggestion.

Litentric Teon said:
Maybe someone with halfway decent versatility to fight Sanura Williams. Or any High 6-C characters to fight either Kyanchome and Parco Folgore or Brago and Sherry Belmont.
Hmm for high 6-C you can try characters from High School DxD, if they aren't haxxy, try going for Rias Gremory or Xenovia Quarta, if they are a bit in the haxy category, try Issei Hyoudou, Sirzechs Lucifer.

For Sanura Williams... funnily enough Mogura Kugurugi Iapitus mentioned may actually be fair. Idk much about Sanura, but her mind manip and other hax might prove to be decent enough to fight Mogura, similarly Mogura's OOC "die" and defensive hax should be good enough.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I would like to find matches for Mogura Kugurugi if anyone cna
Read above, Sanura Williams may be decent.

Also you can try Warframes for a change too. Many of the "non so haxed" warframes (like ash, volt etc), may be good. If they are too strong maybe wait a bit till i make a profile for Umbra (he is alive unlike other warframes and the warframe can't make other copies of him, he also has a mind and soul), so he may be good.

PLUS she could even kill the operator by saying die since the way styles work might just be unique enough to bypass that (though Limbo will likely stomp since he just points and kills her win condition, so you need a warframe that isn't as broken and focuses a lot more on "confrontation" like the ones i mentioned above). It could likely be a really good match (though i'd rather avoid making a match, cus even though Ant let me comment on that one, i'd rather avoid overstepping).

Sanura doesn't really use her mind hax IC unfortunately. She mostly relies on elemental versatility. With bindings and forcefields, then potentially summoning her familiar. If push comes to shove, she would use BFR.

Litentric Teon said:
Sanura doesn't really use her mind hax IC unfortunately. She mostly relies on elemental versatility. With bindings and forcefields, then potentially summoning her familiar. If push comes to shove, she would use BFR.
Hmm BFR could work. How does the BFR work and where does it send you?

It sends you to a hell dimension. And those in the hell dimension have their soul destroyed.

She can also BFR several miles away. But if she's going for the kill, she'd send them to a hell dimension more than likely.

Edit: Actually, Mogura is 8-B physically, so she could just break the forcefield Sanura would be using as her magic circle.

I feel like Sanura's OOC options would benefit her much better. But they're OOC, lol.

Well yes mogura is 8-B so elemental and forcefields likely won't work. But mogura has death manip by saying "die" but that's also OOC. So BFR might actually work, i believe the match might be fair.

Though since sanura has no immortality or regen Stella Vermillio might also be fair. She's high 8-C phyiscally (lower than sanura), but has a low 7-C attack. So she has durability that gives Sanura a win condition and AP to secure herself a win condition.

Oh wait, you mean her 8-A form, lol. I was thinking about her 9-B form for whatever reason.

If her Low 7-C attack is fire based then it's unlikely to affect Sanura too much. Her resistance to flames is pretty good.

I think I'll make Kyanchome vs Lucifer though, thank you.

Litentric Teon said:
Oh wait, you mean her 8-A form, lol. I was thinking about her 9-B form for whatever reason.
If her Low 7-C attack is fire based then it's unlikely to affect Sanura too much. Her resistance to flames is pretty good.

I think I'll make Kyanchome vs Lucifer though, thank you.
Kek

Hmm, i see.

Careful with lucifer though. His true form is pretty haxed as it gives him pasive CQC EE and non corporeality. His base form might be nice though.

It might be fair with her 8-A form since she'll have an AP advantage against a mostly hax opponent in that case.

Alright, I'll clarify that it's his base form. I've made the match here.

Anything will work. Most book users tend to be more about hax and I also need to fill up the new category

Back