• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh right. They'd have to be able to take hits from guys who scale quite far above a 7-A+ feat.

@Jacky, I'll look into it, thanks.

As your your two, 007 characters aren't too far away from Satan's level of 9-B AP, and neither are OPM 9-Bs. Choze vs Spopovich could work quite well imo

Yobobojojo said:
We usually assume that's PIS. That said, this probably warrants a separate thread
Look, this is more of a verse thing. It's the same weapons and abilities, but just because one of them is directly part of the servant and one isn't doesn't change the fact that he can counter it. If he merely resisted Noble Phantasms, then that would be one thing, but that is not his ability. His ability is to have a counter to every ability that is an NP.

Its basically the equivalent of the characters who gain a **** ton of resistances by saying "X character cannot effect them," and thus all the abilities held by X character are now considered to be resisted. Does that make sense?

It's not exactly anything to prove. This is an already accepted thing. I was trying to explain it to you, but we can just revisit this at a later date if it comes up again

Danny phantom sounds pretty interesting. Only thing hat might be a problem is fate and probability manipulation

Yobobojojo said:
I'm pretty it wasn't accepted. Do you have a link to where this was said?
What do you mean? It was never contested. It was on one of the nasu discussion threads and it was decided that it was better to not list all of the resistances of every single ability of every single noble Phantasm that are granted by nega summon and just to leave it as the skill.

What do you mean? It was never contested. It was on one of the nasu discussion threads and it was decided that it was better to not list all of the resistances of every single ability of every single noble Phantasm that are granted by nega summon and just to leave it as the skill.

Do you have a link to the thread? We can probably continue that discussion on the discussion thread

@Yobo

The original thread is long closed, but there is still one open in the nasuverse category. I am gonna go to class shortly, but we can talk later

lmk, not imk. It means 'let me know'.

Can't say off the top of my head, but I don't really see a defence to plot manipulation on Ness' profile, so probably not.

Oh, my bad (not good with abbreviations...)

Plot manipulation is indeed something that will not get mother 3 released screw Ness, however Ness has passive Probability and Fate Manipulaton, what's LOG answer to that?

If it's based on TotU's motives to protect the universe via the chosen one, then LoG won't need an answer. Unless there's a case where Ness was protected against someone who wasn't threatening the universe?

GyroNutz said:
If it's based on TotU's motives to protect the universe via the chosen one, then LoG won't need an answer. Unless there's a case where Ness was protected against someone who wasn't threatening the universe?
They are still being protected regardless, even in their Low 7-B forms.

This also includes Lucas and The masked man.

Tony di bugalu said:
Use some masada bois, those threads are my favs ones :v
Maybe Zeref or the Beast or some haxxy character from the HST?
For limbo?

Zeref likely gets stomped, am not too sure. Same for beast. I may try zeref though.

TacticalNuke002 said:
I'm tempted to say Rohan but it'll be boring. Not to mention, Rohan ends the fight in one move.
Nah Rohan gets stomped. Since Rohan is good against single people, but Limbos are just clones, then there is just other void clones that can just 1 shot him. I did think about Rohan but Limbo's type 9 and The Operator being a factor in all of it makes it a hard stomp. Dio was actually better against Limbo since he had better range.

Back