• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dying Light Discussion Thread

Peppersalt43

They/Them
There is no Dying Light thread so I made it in case anyone wanted to discuss anything about the game

So I noticed that Dying Light has no characters in the VS battle wiki. I'm pretty new to this forum but I am currently playing the game so I would like some help constructing an article for the character and zombies for the VS battle wiki

Here are some links for information about the game

I need opinions and advice since I don't want to risk starting an edit war on the VS battle wiki

I played this game a lot and still have it. My brother also plays it a lot but he's not really active on this site. I don't know if I'll have the time to help out given I'm already busy with several other verses at this time.

Okay, here's what I've been working on. Critique accordingly

Summary

Kyle Crane is a highly trained agent sent to Harran to recover a stolen file. Through his journey, he slowly began to have sympathy for the survivors and eventually stayed behind to help them out. He is a runner who knows various tricks to survive the zombie-infested cities in Harran.

Powers and Stats

Tier : At least 9-B, higher with firearms

Name : Kyle Crane

Origin : Dying Light

Classification : Human,

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Able to operate rifles, handguns, and various melee weapons), Martial Arts (Can fight other trained survivalist in close combat and easily counter enemies in hand to hand combat), Extrasensory Perception (Survivor Sense), Limited Regeneration (Only activates when low on health and maxes at a third of the maximum health), Limited Camouflage (Able to disguise himself amongst zombies), and Limited Surface Scaling (Through the use of the Tic Tac skill)

With Equipment: Statistic Amplifications (Boosters), Elemental Manipulation (Burning, Freezing, and Toxic are examples of applicable weapon upgrades), Teleportation (Through the use of Tolga’s Folly), and Restricted Flight (Pyza Suit)

Attack Potency : At least Wall Level (Able to break bones and crush skulls using kicks and blunt weapons)

Speed : Peak Human (Normally), Subsonic (With Grappling Hook)

Lifting Strength : Class 5 (Able to run normally while carrying 12 pieces of Heavy Rebar as well as an infinite amount of resources)

OR

Athletic Human

Able to effortlessly toss aside zombies and fling heavy weapons (Like heavy rebar and sledgehammers)

Stamina : Limitless (With Master Survivor, Master Combatant, Master Runner upgrades or with Stamina Boosters, is able to attack with melee weapons and run infinitely)

Standard Equipment : See these lists

Intelligence : Above Average (Able to create medicine and boosters out of plants and is able to create weapons and bombs)

Weaknesses : Due to being infected, he requires Antizin injections every once in a while

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Ground Pound : While using a two-handed weapon, he is able to create a shockwave upon falling to the ground and hitting it

Whirlwind : While using a two-handed weapon, he is able to spin and swing his weapon, harming anyone around him

Last edited:
It looks alright but still needs some work.

For his Lifting Strength, I don't think we use the fact that the character can carry infinite resources unless it's actually stated in game. The Martial Arts description could be better worded, something like Skilled in Close Combat (Can fight other trained survivalist in close combat and easily counter enemies in hand to hand combat)

I actually just got Dying Light Anniversary Edition not to long ago. I don't know when I'll start playing it though.

It looks alright but still needs some work.

For his Lifting Strength, I don't think we use the fact that the character can carry infinite resources unless it's actually stated in game. The Martial Arts description could be better worded, something like Skilled in Close Combat (Can fight other trained survivalist in close combat and easily counter enemies in hand to hand combat)

I actually just got Dying Light Anniversary Edition not to long ago. I don't know when I'll start playing it though.
Martial art description is changed based on your suggestion

If infinite resources shouldn't be mentioned then let's just count secondaries, weapons, medkits, metal parts, bullets, and disaster supplies since those are the revealed in the HUD. Assuming both types of throwing hatchets, shrapnel trap bombs and its clone, Kurt's Bombs are the heaviest secondaries at maximum capacity

16 Heavy Rebar (I forgot that the equipped weapons are in a separate slot to the inventory), 99 Medieval Throwing Axes, 99 Tomahawks, 99 Shrapnel Trap Bombs, 99 of Kurt's Bombs (It's in the Throwing Weapon section of the blueprint page in the Dying Light wiki. It's essentially a Shrapnel Trap Bomb that you can unlock by doing a quest instead of upgrading the skill tree), 99 Medkits, 99 Metal Parts, 160 Rifle Bullets (I rarely use the pistol and shotgun so can I have a reminder on how much maximum ammo I can carry on those weapons?), and 99 Disaster Supplies. Does that classify for Class 5 Lifting Strength?

If that doesn't work out, we can use his grapple ability feat where he tosses a zombie aside or down with little effort. This would warrant a lower lifting strength though

Also I haven't mentioned these but

Durability : Street Level (Able to survive an explosion from a bomber with around half of your healthbar remaining. Able to sustain mediocre amounts of gunshot wounds.

Range : Standard Melee (With melee weapons), Several Meters (With Throwing Weapons or bows), Tens of Meters (With firearms or Grappling Hook).

Striking Strength : Street Level (Same feats as attack potency)

Attack Potency : {I forgot that shotguns existed} Wall Level with firearms

Last edited:
I've seen it. It looks interesting enough. I'm definitely looking forward to new weapons and zombie types.

I've seen it. It looks interesting enough. I'm definitely looking forward to new weapons and zombie types.
Due to the great differences in their mechanics, they would probably have different keys if they were ever added to the VS Battle wiki

Also I repaired the profile based on your suggestion since you're gone. Second look?

Due to the great differences in their mechanics, they would probably have different keys if they were ever added to the VS Battle wiki
Most likely.
Also I repaired the profile based on your suggestion since you're gone. Second look?
He'd be 9-B/Wall level even without firearms since he can crush skulls with his melee attacks which is 9-B going off our common feats blog.

Last edited:
If infinite resources shouldn't be mentioned then let's just count secondaries, weapons, medkits, metal parts, bullets, and disaster supplies since those are the revealed in the HUD. Assuming both types of throwing hatchets, shrapnel trap bombs and its clone, Kurt's Bombs are the heaviest secondaries at maximum capacity

16 Heavy Rebar (I forgot that the equipped weapons are in a separate slot to the inventory), 99 Medieval Throwing Axes, 99 Tomahawks, 99 Shrapnel Trap Bombs, 99 of Kurt's Bombs (It's in the Throwing Weapon section of the blueprint page in the Dying Light wiki. It's essentially a Shrapnel Trap Bomb that you can unlock by doing a quest instead of upgrading the skill tree), 99 Medkits, 99 Metal Parts, 160 Rifle Bullets (I rarely use the pistol and shotgun so can I have a reminder on how much maximum ammo I can carry on those weapons?), and 99 Disaster Supplies. Does that classify for Class 5 Lifting Strength?

If that doesn't work out, we can use his grapple ability feat where he tosses a zombie aside or down with little effort. This would warrant a lower lifting strength though
For Lifting Strength, I'd say just do Athletic Human for now. We don't usually take game mechanics when rating Lifting Strength since characters obviously can't hold all that stuff in a single backpack unless it's gone into. Given he's at minimum treated as Athletic and can easily toss zombies and swing large weapons with enough force to send people flying, I think Athletic Human is the way to go.
Also I haven't mentioned these but

Durability : Street Level (Able to survive an explosion from a bomber with around half of your healthbar remaining. Able to sustain mediocre amounts of gunshot wounds.

Range : Standard Melee (With melee weapons), Several Meters (With Throwing Weapons or bows), Tens of Meters (With firearms or Grappling Hook).

Striking Strength : Street Level (Same feats as attack potency)

Attack Potency : {I forgot that shotguns existed} Wall Level with firearms
Durability and Striking Strength would also be Wall level, the Range looks good.

Higher with firearms is fine since they are treated as powerful weapons an can easily blow heads up.

I made the Dying Light verse page to get us started. You can add yourself to the supports list if you wish.

I made the Dying Light verse page to get us started. You can add yourself to the supports list if you wish.

Updated the profile with more abilities and removed street level from most of the brackets

Summary

Kyle Crane is a highly trained agent sent to Harran to recover a stolen file. Through his journey, he slowly began to have sympathy for the survivors and eventually stayed behind to help them out. He is a runner who knows various tricks to survive the zombie-infested cities in Harran.

Powers and Stats

Tier : At least 9-B, higher with firearms

Name : Kyle Crane

Classification : Human,

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Able to operate rifles, handguns, and various melee weapons), Martial Arts (Can fight other trained survivalist in close combat and easily counter enemies in hand to hand combat), Extrasensory Perception (Survivor Sense), Limited Regeneration (Only activates when low on health and maxes at a third of the maximum health), Limited Camouflage (Able to disguise himself amongst zombies), Social Influencing (Able to buy items for cheaper prices or sell items for more expensive prices), and Limited Surface Scaling (Through the use of the Tic Tac skill)

With Equipment: Statistic Amplifications (Boosters), Elemental Manipulation (Burning, Freezing, and Toxic are examples of applicable weapon upgrades), Teleportation (Through the use of Tolga’s Folly), Explosion Manipulation (Via grenades and trap bombs), Disease Manipulation (Via SiCK Bomb)and Restricted Flight (Pyza Suit)

Attack Potency : At least Wall Level (Able to break bones and crush skulls using kicks and blunt weapons), higher with firearms

Speed : Peak Human (Normally), Subsonic (With Grappling Hook)

Lifting Strength : Athletic Human (Able to effortlessly toss aside zombies and fling heavy weapons such as heavy rebar and sledgehammers)

Stamina : Limitless (With Master Survivor, Master Combatant, Master Runner upgrades or with Stamina Boosters, is able to attack with melee weapons and run infinitely)

Durability : Wall Level (Able to survive an explosion from a bomber with around half of your healthbar remaining. Able to sustain mediocre amounts of gunshot wounds.

Striking Strength : Wall Level

Standard Equipment : See these lists

Intelligence : Above Average (Able to create medicine and boosters out of plants and is able to create weapons and bombs)

Weaknesses : Due to being infected, he requires Antizin injections every once in a while

Ground Pound : While using a two-handed weapon, he is able to create a shockwave upon falling to the ground and hitting it

Whirlwind : While using a two-handed weapon, he is able to spin and swing his weapon, harming anyone around him

Stomp : When an enemy is knocked down, he is able to break their head with a clean kick

Tackle : While running, he is able to tackle enemies in front of him, sometimes sending them flying

Leg Breaker : While sliding underneath an enemy, he is able to kick their legs, breaking the bone and crippling them

Dropkick : While jumping or gliding, he is able to perform a powerful kick which can send enemies flying

It looks good, you just gotta follow the standard profile format when creating the profile.

And it is done

I'll start working on a profile for Biters. An interesting thing to note is that they have 4 forms. Normal, elemental, bruiser, and night walker. I think this'll be pretty interesting to work on

Wow! Nice to see some DL profiles, last time I checked these weren't a thing.

I'll be honest, I've poured like 30 hours into this game, and nearly all of them were wasted kicking zombies to death and drop kicking them out of three story buildings.

In other words, I'm only 4% percent into the main story.

Still, I want to help out with this, so here's my two cents:

Remember what I said about drop kicking zombies out of three story buildings? That's a supporting 9-B feat. Sending people flying meters back with one attack probably lands Kyle a spot in wall level.

Also... Where are the Acrobatics? That's like, Crane's whole thing! Iirc, it's stated in the ability tree that he becomes the greatest parkour master in Harran.

I'll start working on a profile for Biters. An interesting thing to note is that they have 4 forms. Normal, elemental, bruiser, and night walker. I think this'll be pretty interesting to work on
Remember that? Well here you go

Summary

Biters are humans infected by the Harran Virus and have been symptomatic for long periods of time, resulting in significant degradation of their bodies as well as major loss of movement, speed, and coordination. They are however, the most common type of infected in Harran, being found in large hordes in the streets and even on roofs. At night, they would change into a stronger and faster type of infected, the Night Walker, in certain circumstances

Powers and Stats

Tier: At least 9-B, higher with optional equipment|9-B|9-B|9-B

Name: Unknown

Classification: Undead

Powers and abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Natural Weaponry (Strong teeth and sharp nails), Immortality (Type 2, 7, and 8), Disease Manipulation (Via Bite), Limited Weapon Mastery (Capable of using and throwing simple melee weapons), Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Major loss to coordination is primarily caused by degradation of nervous tissue, compared to Virals which experience minimum degradation and are capable of feeling pain)|All previous abilities as well as Fire Manipulation or Poison Manipulation, Limited Self Destruction (When killed with their head intact, poisonous biters will have their head explode shortly after death, poisoning anyone nearby and creating noise), Resistance to as Fire Manipulation or Poison Manipulation|All abilities in the first key as well as Large Size (Type 0)| All abilities in the first key except Resistance to Pain Manipulation and Limited Weapon Mastery as well as Acrobatics

Attack Potency: At most 9-B (Capable of harming Kyle Crane)|At most 9-B, comparable to regular Biters|9-B (Capable of knocking down Kyle Crane with a single punch, should be comparable to Goon shockwaves)|9-B, comparable to Virals

Speed: Below Average Human| Below Average Human| Below Average Human|Athletic Human

Lifting Strength: Athletic Level (Capable of pinning down and grabbing survivors)

Striking Strength: At most 9-B|At most 9-B, comparable to regular Biters|9-B|9-B

Durability: 9-B, higher with protective suit|9-B

Stamina: Limitless

Range: Standard melee range

Standard Equipment: None notable
  • Optional equipment: Simple melee weapons such as hammers, wrenches, and batons. Industrial grade protective suits
Intelligence: Animalistic

Weaknesses: Most abilities are applicable only in melee range. Their transmitted disease can be prevented by antizin. Strong enough hits to the head will instantly kill them. Night Walkers and Bruisers cannot grab their opponents. Night Walkers are vulnerable to UV and Sun light and lose most abilities they had as Biters

• Grab – Occasionally a Biter will grab any survivor in melee range and if they do not escape quickly, they will be bitten repeatedly, sometimes to death
  • Weapon Toss – A Biter holding a weapon would sometimes throw their weapon, stunning their target. They can no longer pick up their weapon after this attack
  • Charge – A Biter will move slightly faster at their target while raising one of their hands before hitting or grabbing their target.
  • Transform – In certain circumstances, usually at night, a Biter will transform into a Night Walker. Once transformed they will be able to trigger this ability on other Biters
Keys: Regular Biter|Elemental Biter|Bruiser|Night Walker

Last edited:
I'll start working on a profile for Goons and Demolishers. Should be a lot simpler since their only gimmick is strength

allllllrighty i added some minor stuff to the profile, mainly some descriptions and updated the image to a newer one

allllllrighty i added some minor stuff to the profile, mainly some descriptions and updated the image to a newer one
Thank you! Greatly appreciated. I plan on using this profile for a versus match someday (Kyle Crane vs Chuck Greene. Can't wait)

What do you think about the Biter profile I made?

Looks good! Haven't met most of those biter variants in-game yet but the profile itself looks up to snuff

Looks good! Haven't met most of those biter variants in-game yet but the profile itself looks up to snuff
Bruisers you'll meet in the Following. They're big tall Biters who knock you down whenever they hit you. Very annoying but it makes killing them all the more satisfying (They're still vulnerable to common Biter weaknesses such as Takedown, Death from Above, Stomp, Grapple, Leg Breaker, etc). Night Walkers are basically Biters who turned into Virals. This only happens at night and the easiest way to make one is by hitting a Biter in a horde repeatedly at night. Careful, this would initiate a chase.

And it is done

Remember to add a space between the keys, ex.

"Wall Level | Small Building Level"

Instead of:

"Wall level|Small Building Level"

Also, in the durability section, the second key says "9-B" instead of "Wall Level"

Sorry for giving you a hard time, I would absolutely fix this myself right now but I'm currently at school and only have access to a cellphone, so editing is particularly difficult. I'll try to fix it all when I get home.

Remember to add a space between the keys, ex.

"Wall Level | Small Building Level"

Instead of:

"Wall level|Small Building Level"

Also, in the durability section, the second key says "9-B" instead of "Wall Level"

Sorry for giving you a hard time, I would absolutely fix this myself right now but I'm currently at school and only have access to a cellphone, so editing is particularly difficult. I'll try to fix it all when I get home.
It's already fixed. Thank you ApiesDeathbyLazors

Yeah, this looks much cleaner. Honestly, I have to commend you for your editing skills. You've been here for just a few months and can create decently complex profiles. I've known this site since 2019 and still don't know how to add quotes to the pages lol

ayo how come that the night hunter is supersonic+ but kyle is only peak human? if they're meant to go up against each other in the vs mode, then there's no way that kyle could keep up.

Didn't notice it scales to that. Just put it under Supersonic+ while dodging since their running speed is still peak human and the grappling hook feats both have visible travel time.

Also I should probably change the night walker speed to peak human as well. Good thing I haven't made a profile for Virals

I'll start working on a profile for Goons and Demolishers. Should be a lot simpler since their only gimmick is strength
So I just had a sudden realization, Goons and Demolishers have an attack that can one-shot Kyle. For Goon it's locked under the level 3 version (The naked one that isn't green) and only happens for direct hits. Demolishers on the other hand can only do that via their charge attack which is weird since their normal attack deals regular damage. As such I'll be listing these 2 as either 9-B+ or even 9-A

Summary

Goons are a physically large and strong infected typically armed with Heavy Rebar which it uses to smash into the ground and swing at the player. They are much stronger than regular infected, but are very slow-moving and lack the ability to climb objects and building at all. Their attacks are also rather slow and they require time to recover after every hit. They are possibly the final result of the Bruiser's mutation

Powers and Stats

Tier : At least 9-B

Name : Unknown

Classification : Zombie

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Able to use heavy rebar as a weapon), and Immortality (Type 7)

Attack Potency : Wall Level (All of its attacks can knock Kyle Crane down)

Speed : Average Human (Able to outrun regular Biters)

Lifting Strength : Athletic Human (Able to swing a chunk of heavy rebar repeatedly)

Stamina : Limitless (Can constantly attack without tiring)

Durability : Wall Level (Able to survive multiple explosions and gunshot wounds as long as they do not hit its head)

Range : Standard Melee, Several Meters (Shockwave).

Striking Strength : Wall Class (Punch is able to knock down Kyle Crane)

Standard Equipment : Heavy Rebar

Intelligence : Animalistic

Weaknesses : Strong enough hits to the head will instantly kill them

• Feint - A goon would sometimes raise one of their hand over their head, seemingly pretending to be stunned. When attacked they will instantly swing their rebar at the attacker
  • Stomp - Randomly a goon would stomp the ground, creating a shockwave that knocks down anyone it front of them
  • Punch - A goon would sometimes swing their fist at their attacker. While this does less damage than a normal attack, it does happen faster
Edit : As I commented below, I just figured out that my experience of being instantly killed by them is most likely an outlier

Last edited:
In order for a character (A) to one-shot another character (B), A's attack potency must be 7.5x times higher than B's durability.

Being honest, idk how to do the math. But I'm pretty sure that it must be around 9-B+ or 9-A like you said.

In order for a character (A) to one-shot another character (B), A's attack potency must be 7.5x times higher than B's durability.

Being honest, idk how to do the math. But I'm pretty sure that it must be around 9-B+ or 9-A like you said.
Okay so after some playthroughs, I realized an outlier. Every time I was instantly killed by a goon, I was fighting near my car.

As for the Demolisher, I fought a number of them (The Following has an unhealthy amount of them wandering around the plains) and their charge attack didn't even take away half my health. I think I'm still traumatized by The Pit

Okay so after some playthroughs, I realized an outlier. Every time I was instantly killed by a goon, I was fighting near my car.
What does that have to do with the Goon's power level?

As for the Demolisher, I fought a number of them and their charge attack didn't even take away half my health. I think I'm still traumatized by The Pit
I assume that they're using their own bodies to charge and not their weapons, right? If so, then their Attack Potency is 9-B+ / 9-A but their Striking Strength is simply 9-B.

What does that have to do with the Goon's power level?
If our car is destroyed, it explodes and will always insta-kill the player
I assume that they're using their own bodies to charge and not their weapons, right? If so, then their Attack Potency is 9-B+ / 9-A but their Striking Strength is simply 9-B.
Demolishers have no weapons. They just throw rocks and they don't insta-kill us either

And it is added

Also while editing, I forgot that firecrackers are a thing. Added it to the Biter's profile as a weakness

Last edited:
Summary

Demolishers are the largest infected in Harran, towering over many of the survivors. Subsequently, it boasts extreme physical strength, capable of tossing aside cars and throw giant boulders at its targets. They are among one of the most dangerous infected type and one was even used as the final enemy in the pit sent to kill Kyle Crane

Powers and Stats

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (Type 0, as tall as an average lorry truck) and Immortality (Type 7)

Speed : Average Human normally, Peak Human while charging (Able to outrun Kyle Crane as long as he's running in a straight line)

Lifting Strength : Class 5 (Capable of effortlessly tossing aside vehicles)

Durability : Wall Level (Able to survive multiple explosions and gunshot wounds as long as they do not hit its head), possibly higher with armor

Range : Standard Melee, Several Meters when tossing boulders and cars

Standard Equipment : Riot Police Armor

Weaknesses : Strong enough hits to the head will instantly kill them though their helmet will typically shield one of the hits. They cannot turn at tight angles when charging

• Boulder Toss - The Demolisher rips a chunk of rock from underneath itself before tossing it at their target
  • Charge - Upon seeing a survivor, The Demolisher will position their shoulder in front of themselves before charging at their target
Also as a tiny CRT, I'm gonna add large size type 0 to Goons and weakness to UV in Biters at their Night Walker variation

Last edited:
Alright, time for another profile

Summary

Volatiles are one of the most dangerous infected in Harran. Their exceptional speed, strength, and numbers makes the night a hostile environment for any survivors unlucky enough to be caught outside. They multiply in large nests in dark places, crawling out only when the sun is down. Their entire existence has modified the culture of the survivors, giving them a deathly fear of the night and forcing them to create UV-based traps and weapons.

Powers and Stats

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acid Manipulation (Via spit attack), Enhanced Senses (Able to hear gunfire, explosions, and the screech of other volatiles from large distances), Acrobatics (Capable of climbing and jumping over simple obstacles), Natural Weaponry, Immortality (Type 7), and Resistance to Camouflage (Blue Volatiles are able to see through Kyle Crane's camouflage)

Attack Potency : Wall Level (Able to kill Kyle Crane in a few hits)

Speed : Peak Human (Able to keep up with Kyle Crane)

Lifting Strength : Athletic Human, possibly higher (Capable of pinning down Kyle Crane)

Stamina : Limitless (Can constantly attack and run without tiring)

Durability : Wall Level (Able to survive multiple gunshot wounds)

Range : Standard Melee, Several Meters with acid attack

Striking Strength : Wall Class

Standard Equipment : None notable

Weaknesses : They are extremely frightened by UV lights whether it be artificial or natural. Can be distracted by a constant source of noise as long as their enemy is not in their line of sight

• Leap - The Volatile leaps at their target and pins them on the ground while biting them repeatedly
  • Spit Attack - When their target is out of range, they will begin spitting acid

Last edited:
And another one (I think at this point, there's only one more profile left to be made)

Summary

Toads are a long-ranged infected in Harran. They spit blobs of acid at the player while sitting in high places to avoid danger. A particularly dangerous infected when helping out other infected but not so much of a danger when alone or up-close.

Powers and Stats

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acid Manipulation (All of its attacks are acid based), Immortality (Type 7), and presumably Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Is unaffected by its own acid which allows it to use its spit attack in close range)

Attack Potency : Wall Level (Able to harm Kyle Crane)

Lifting Strength : Unknown

Durability : Wall Level (Able to survive attacks from Kyle Crane)

Range : Several Dozens of Meters with spit attack

Striking Strength : Unknown, possibly Wall Class (Is never shown to attack with its own limbs, possibly comparable to regular Biters)

Weaknesses : They will retreat when approached

• Spit Attack - When their target is getting too close, they will begin spitting blobs of acid which has no delay or area of effect
  • Acidic Mortar - When their target is further away, they will spit blobs of acid with a delay. Once the delay is over, it will explode, releasing a cloud of acid which can harm anyone around the blob

Last edited:
So recently I've discovered by repeatedly shooting at Virals that they cannot dodge bullets. They can however, dodge crossbow bolts and my attacks which means they have Subsonic reaction speed (Crossbow bolts move at 100 m/s). So anyway, here's the last Dying Light profile, for now

Summary

Virals are members of the infected who have succumbed to the disease recently. As such, they still retain much of their motor control and muscle mass, allowing them to run and jump, actions regular Biters cannot perform. They are typically summoned by loud noise and will swarm at whoever it is who made it.

Powers and Stats

Tier : 9-B

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses (Able to hear gunfire, explosions, and environmental damage from large distances), Acrobatics (Capable of climbing and jumping over simple obstacles), Natural Weaponry, and Immortality (Type 7)

Attack Potency : Wall Level (Comparable to many infected in Harran)

Speed : Peak Human (Able to keep up with Kyle Crane in chase) with Subsonic reactions (Able to dodge crossbow bolts)

Lifting Strength : Unknown, possible Athletic Human (Able to hold on to a moving vehicle)

Durability : Wall Level (Able to survive several gunshot wounds)

Range : Standard Melee

Weaknesses : Unlike many of their infected brethren, they do not possess the extreme durability they have, being fully capable of feeling pain and even dying from dismemberment. Will occasionally gain sapience at random times in which they will beg for mercy

Summary

Demolishers are the largest infected in Harran, towering over many of the survivors. Subsequently, it boasts extreme physical strength, capable of tossing aside cars and throw giant boulders at its targets. They are among one of the most dangerous infected type and one was even used as the final enemy in the pit sent to kill Kyle Crane

Powers and Stats

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (Type 0, as tall as an average lorry truck) and Immortality (Type 7)

Speed : Average Human normally, Peak Human while charging (Able to outrun Kyle Crane as long as he's running in a straight line)

Lifting Strength : Class 5 (Capable of effortlessly tossing aside vehicles)

Durability : Wall Level (Able to survive multiple explosions and gunshot wounds as long as they do not hit its head), possibly higher with armor

Range : Standard Melee, Several Meters when tossing boulders and cars

Standard Equipment : Riot Police Armor

Weaknesses : Strong enough hits to the head will instantly kill them though their helmet will typically shield one of the hits. They cannot turn at tight angles when charging

• Boulder Toss - The Demolisher rips a chunk of rock from underneath itself before tossing it at their target
  • Charge - Upon seeing a survivor, The Demolisher will position their shoulder in front of themselves before charging at their target
Also as a tiny CRT, I'm gonna add large size type 0 to Goons and weakness to UV in Biters at their Night Walker variation
Looks alright.
And another one (I think at this point, there's only one more profile left to be made)

Summary

Toads are a long-ranged infected in Harran. They spit blobs of acid at the player while sitting in high places to avoid danger. A particularly dangerous infected when helping out other infected but not so much of a danger when alone or up-close.

Powers and Stats

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acid Manipulation (All of its attacks are acid based), Immortality (Type 7), and presumably Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Is unaffected by its own acid which allows it to use its spit attack in close range)

Attack Potency : Wall Level (Able to harm Kyle Crane)

Lifting Strength : Unknown

Durability : Wall Level (Able to survive attacks from Kyle Crane)

Range : Several Dozens of Meters with spit attack

Striking Strength : Unknown, possibly Wall Class (Is never shown to attack with its own limbs, possibly comparable to regular Biters)

Weaknesses : They will retreat when approached

• Spit Attack - When their target is getting too close, they will begin spitting blobs of acid which has no delay or area of effect
  • Acidic Mortar - When their target is further away, they will spit blobs of acid with a delay. Once the delay is over, it will explode, releasing a cloud of acid which can harm anyone around the blob
Don't these guys end up throwing up their stomach after to many spit attacks and need to swallow it back? Other than that it looks alright.
So recently I've discovered by repeatedly shooting at Virals that they cannot dodge bullets. They can however, dodge crossbow bolts and my attacks which means they have Subsonic reaction speed (Crossbow bolts move at 100 m/s). So anyway, here's the last Dying Light profile, for now

Summary

Virals are members of the infected who have succumbed to the disease recently. As such, they still retain much of their motor control and muscle mass, allowing them to run and jump, actions regular Biters cannot perform. They are typically summoned by loud noise and will swarm at whoever it is who made it.

Powers and Stats

Tier : 9-B

Default : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses (Able to hear gunfire, explosions, and environmental damage from large distances), Acrobatics (Capable of climbing and jumping over simple obstacles), Natural Weaponry, and Immortality (Type 7)

Attack Potency : Wall Level (Comparable to many infected in Harran)

Speed : Peak Human (Able to keep up with Kyle Crane in chase) with Subsonic reactions (Able to dodge crossbow bolts)

Lifting Strength : Unknown, possible Athletic Human (Able to hold on to a moving vehicle)

Durability : Wall Level (Able to survive several gunshot wounds)

Range : Standard Melee

Weaknesses : Unlike many of their infected brethren, they do not possess the extreme durability they have, being fully capable of feeling pain and even dying from dismemberment. Will occasionally gain sapience at random times in which they will beg for mercy
Looks alright.

Remember that Striking Strength goes above Lifting Strength for the profile format.

Back