• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, not to drag this out purposefully but why does DxD get to be canon to Fantasia's cosmology but not Saekano? 2-A Saekano sounds wild.
They're all canon to Re:Build, but not the other way around. The only reason I believe High School DxD gets a pass is because of author statements and consistent depiction between the two. This would retroactively make statements regarding DxD made in Re:Build canon, but I look forward to reading the game with you all in the future. At least, this is my interpretation.
Now let's end this discussion. Thanks.

The main reason for 2A are infinite space that containing some universes right?

Well it can be 2A if the universes inside getting limited by that structure. I mean the universes have fixed size and that structure still infinite compare to it

By logic, If it not have fixed size, one universe can be bigger than other or even the universe can be infinite in size and make the structure that contain it getting full and cannot contain more universes

It is offline but we have the full game.
If we could get the major scans "translated" by a good source, wouldn't that be enough?
That was never the reasoning for it being canon
Well, no, the first two points have nothing to do with canonization, but rather with reliability of the source. If they can be worked around, then that's something. But the final point, of it being a random gacha with tons of crossovers, terminates it from being canon. You can't use information from one game that crosses over with a ton of other games to upgrade one of those games, it isn't a two-way crossover.

You guys are posting a lot on this topic, so I feel the need to say this bluntly. There is no evidence for "Fantasia" being canon to DxD atm.

Well, no, the first two points have nothing to do with canonization, but rather with reliability of the source. If they can be worked around, then that's something. But the final point, of it being a random gacha with tons of crossovers, terminates it from being canon. You can't use information from one game that crosses over with a ton of other games to upgrade one of those games, it isn't a two-way crossover.

You guys are posting a lot on this topic, so I feel the need to say this bluntly. There is no evidence for "Fantasia" being canon to DxD atm.
Sure but could you please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back