• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not sure if people can see it or not but did I not literally just provide evidence? Is there an error or something?
It’s not that. I’m saying it’s an assumption to have the size of it when we are just throwing around ideas of how big it ish There are other instances in series that had the same idea of what’s going on here but were rejected

It’s not that. I’m saying it’s an assumption to have the size of it when we are just throwing around ideas of how big it ish There are other instances in series that had the same idea of what’s going on here but were rejected
It's literally just stated to be perfect recreations of stars in our galaxy, what more is there to prove?

It's literally just stated to be perfect recreations of stars in our galaxy, what more is there to prove?
…..my friend is has nothing to do with that stars. I’m talking about the size of the dimension for the rating game.

EDIT: i have shit memory but where was it said that they recreation of stars?

EDIT 2: ok nvm I found it….where in the world did u get that even the stars are the same as IRL? it only says earthly material locations/things….

…..my friend is has nothing to do with that stars. I’m talking about the size of the dimension for the rating game.

EDIT 2: ok nvm I found it….where in the world did u get that even the stars are the same as IRL? it only says earthly material locations/things….
They state that everything there is an exact replication of a real place.
We see stars in them, stars exist in the real world a well.
Having a starry sky is indicative of size.
And you still haven't shown any indication or justifiable reasoning as to why they aren't real.

They state that everything there is an exact replication of a real place.
We see stars in them, stars exist in the real world a well.
Having a starry sky is indicative of size.
And you still haven't shown any indication or justifiable reasoning as to why they aren't real.
No they only said the school was an exact replica. U have to prove that even the sky is a recreation itself, for all we know only the area they take them is the small area of the recreated space but everything around them is still irl….and again for the umpteenth time….im talking more towards the size of the dimension

EDIT: if the sky was actually created they would had said “everything” but they didn’t

EDIT 2: why in the world would they even recreate space if the battle is the ground???

OKAY SO LET's GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN

If I create a pocket dimension, and the pocket dimension has stars in it alongside various other things, then I have created the stars, because the stars did not COME with the pocket dimension already I CREATED THEM.

In order for a pocket dimension to CONTAIN stars like that, it needs to be AT LEAST 4-A in size.

If the text says everything created in the Rating Game world is like it's real life version, then one can assume that the stars, that showed up when the rating game was created are also real, and were created as well.

How many times must we do this

No they only said the school was an exact replica. U have to prove that even the sky is a recreation itself, for all we know only the area they take them is the small area of the recreated space but everything around them is still irl….and again for the umpteenth time….im talking more towards the size of the dimension

EDIT: if the sky was actually created they would had said “everything” but they didn’t

EDIT 2: why in the world would they even recreate space if the battle is the ground???
There are different fields created each time a rating game was held, the first example i showed didn't have any stars, the point was showing that objects created there are replicas of things in the human world, use common sense, if the ground is real, why wouldn't the sky be? As am I.

If you'd watched or read the series, you'd know that they didn't say everything because everything wasn't recreated.

Why wouldn't they? And it's not like battles are restricted to the ground, they can go to space, there's just no reason to because combat in a smaller area is more impressive to those watching.

OKAY SO LET's GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN

If I create a pocket dimension, and the pocket dimension has stars in it alongside various other things, then I have created the stars, because the stars did not COME with the pocket dimension already I CREATED THEM.

In order for a pocket dimension to CONTAIN stars like that, it needs to be AT LEAST 4-A in size.

If the text says everything created in the Rating Game world is like it's real life version, then one can assume that the stars, that showed up when the rating game was created are also real, and were created as well.

How many times must we do this
Cool let it be known that there are a few series that literally went to the same thing (there’s a star in the dimension) that was created yet it was rejected because they don’t know the SIZE of it

I’ve already said this. We need proof to know how big it is cause again that dimension can just be as big as earth or as small as the battlefield needs to be

No it was said the school was created. If it was said that everything was created then Grayfia would had included it in what she said

If it wasn't an exact representation of the stars in our galaxies, then it wouldn't perfect to begin, wouldn't it?

Back