• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dwight Fairfield VS Butch the Bully

It's a child. An inexperienced child. If a paintball gun was difficult to me, imagine a real, fully functional rifle. Hell, I think I was like twelve or so, Butch is ten years old at best.

I based myself off his appearance. He might be twelve, but he might have the physique of a ten year old.

But he can win, is not a stomp. That his skills aren't good enough to let his best chance slip, this doesn't change the fact that he has a chance.

Dwight clobbers a kid FRAs.

Actually, if it is extremely unlikely, it can be called a stomp.

But here is not even that unlikely? Butch just isn't skilled enough for the battle to go his way more times than it does for Dwight.

Hold on

What suggests he can't shoot him when he's up close again? Like, seriously. What's to stop Butch from shooting him point blank? Speed is equalized. He can react and point his gun before Dwight gets there. His aim doesn't matter if Dwight has to be right next to him in order to attack.

Actually, still matters. If it isn't the head or heart, Dwight will likely be able to muscle through he pain, like he does when he gets impaled all the way through on hooks. Those hooks are definantly thicker than bullets, and do more damage going through him than a bullet would.

Back