• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dwight Fairfield VS Butch the Bully

And your point is?

His aim ain't.

yeah, his aim most likely shitty. I mean, having shot a handgun myself, It ain't easy to aim on a range, and in a life/death situation? I highly doubt that he could hit Dwight, even if Dwight stood still.

and what if Dwight were to pick up a rock and throw it at the kid? He would be way to slow to avoid it.

Dwight still one shots

Having played paintball as a kid, let me tell you, guns aren't easy to aim. Butch most likely misses and ends up dead.

He doesn't have that much time.

Dwight has to charge forward with Sprint Burst and tackle the kid, which'll take like, 2 seconds, top. Butch needs to take aim, hit the head, and strike lethally, or he loses.

So unless this kid is Composite Human in disguise, he's ****** as shit.

Moritzva said:
He doesn't have that much time.
Dwight has to charge forward with Sprint Burst and tackle the kid, which'll take like, 2 seconds, top. Butch needs to take aim, hit the head, and strike lethally, or he loses.

So unless this kid is Composite Human in disguise, he's ****** as shit.
Please, don't remind me of my loss *sob*

Nah we already have a ton of votes

I know, but Butch's Stealth Mastery is pretty insane. Maria said this in broad daylight, and Butch was pretty close to them. He was also able to escape prison twice without anyone noticing.

He can do it based on every trigger over the sun + passively with Bond.

he can still move while it is activating, and what's to say dwight can't avoid the bullet, also how good is this kid's aim?

Back