• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dwargo vs Galford

dwargo is more skilled, and is more expierienced. he can also can create illusions, the only real problem i see is heat sonic as he has no real defence against it, but he might be able to dodge it using magic perception. i vote gazel.

Gazel is more skilled i would say, though Galford is no slouch he is a war hero who is mentioned to be incredibly skilled, his technique being a combo of attack and defense he basically does both at once.

Galford scales higher into 7-C, he is like 6x above baseline.

Galford's Void Damage ability negates damage from ppl comparable to him so he can void a single fatal attack. Usual he would use that and launch a surprise attack but Gazel's magic sense makes that useless.

Only think i remember about Gazel's illusion is that he can create illusions of himself, WN Gazel is pretty vague since we haven't seen him fight, and he doesn't precog or op heroic aura.

Illusions would be helpful but i feel Galford is too durable and and strong for it to matter, leaning towards Galford.

Gazel has enhanced senses + extrasensory perception which comes from his magic perception. This magic perception can give you 360 vision and enables users to be aware of their environment in battle even if blind or deaf and prevent a surprise attack. So Galford will have a very hard time hitting Dwargo + Dwargo is superior in skills. Dwargo may find a hard time taking down Galford due to his durability advantage but he will definitely going down after many hits from Dwargo. Plus he has illusions too so i vote for Dwargo

Speaking of town level still need to get rid of the "At least Town level" rating the WN characters have, being superior to a town level characters doesn't warrant that.

Isn't the gap to stomp or something now like 7x or something? I forgot, anyway no surprise attacks are gonna be pulled on Dwardo due to magic perception, it think it's just an issue of whether or not he can overcome Galford's higher durability.

Just remembered Galford is missing a couple skills like iron wall which makes him more durable, so is Graham Sasala, both are Martial Artist over lvl 100, iron wall is a move learned at lvl 100.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Isn't the gap to stomp or something now like 7x or something? I forgot, anyway no surprise attacks are gonna be pulled on Dwardo due to magic perception, it think it's just an issue of whether or not he can overcome Galford's higher durability.
7.5x

@Milly Something like Characters from Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~, the gap for Low 7-B is 6.3x, 7-B starts at 6.3 megatons.

Ruhe created a storm which is 2.4 megatons when she was ridiculously weaker, just being 4x stronger would make her 7-B, that feat was from like volume 3 or 4, and the story is on volume 9 and she has leveled up a lot since then, she is far above that but the exact amount is unknown, hence the "At least" rating.

The gap for 7-C is 17.5x, so decently far from baseline 7-C, i don't think it's feasible that Post-Harvest Festival Characters are that much above baseline 7-C, they are stronger yea, close to 17.5 stronger though? Don't think evidence supports them being that high.

Back