• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durarara !!! Revision

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
While nothing major wrong with the profiles i would like to point the flawed powerscaling and would be more than willing to fix it.

Scaling

Izaya has cut giant steel poles and broke large chucks of concrete from small buildings and damaged a Casual Shizuo, this alone would make him 9-B, not 9-A, even his best Durability feats would be 9-B from a Teen Shizuo, He has never in any circumstance survived a fully powered Shizuo punch, he even stated himself that he would died if that happened

Simon should scale from Casual Shizuo as he has defeated Teen Shizuo Countless time's.

Anri Would Scale from Izaya as she has fought him in close combat before.

Kasane Kujiragi would scale from Anri for being far more powerful as she has overpowered Anri before and was stated to be stronger than her sister who could rip apart human beings and tear engines out of bikes and survive being Hit and flung across Multiple city blocks and survive

Ruri Hijiribe would scale for actually doing the feat i mentioned above.

Egor Would scale aswell for being able to trade blows with Ruri

Varona would scale from being able to keep up with with the likes of Anri

Kyohei Kadota,Chikage Rokujo would all Scale for being able to fight at least one of the characters above or scaling from them via being superior This would make all the characters ive talked about a solid 9-B

as for Masaomi, I believe he should be 9-C for being able to tank multiple hits via a baseball bat over the head and still end up fighting multiple thugs

Mikado is fine as he is

Now for Celty, her Ap is 8-A for covering Multiple City blocks? Does this really translate to AP? isnt this just range, even so i think this would be a Major outlier for her as she has stated that Anri would be capable of beating her who is 9-B, she has also been restrained by wall level characters such as Kasane, not only that but this Feat would be massively above the feat performed by Shizuo who's best feat's are around Building level and he is suppose to be canonically the Most Powerful character in the series.

So I suggest we Downgrade Celty to 9-B as well and make Shizuo 9-B casually and 8-C when enraged and Unknown at his absolute peak.

I think this seems very reasonable. I've also been wondering about the profiles being like this (I just lacked the necessary knowledge to suggest a revision).

Would that imply similar changes to certain Baccano characters (e.g. Ronnie and Claire, who would scale to Shizuo)?

I have yet to watch Baccano but im well aware that they are in the same universe, but why would they scale?, did they fight in some way ?

Does anyone in Baccano even scale to anyone in Durarrara? Don't remember if they took place in the same verse but Baccano happened way before Durarara.

I think that was Isaac and Miria not Ronnie and Claire. I'll see if anything happened like that in the Light Novels.

and yeah it was Isaac and Miria, as someone who hasn't watched Baccano , i get confused, i think this might just be tongue and Cheek Easter egg, as they are written by the same author

Yeah I guess. But they are in the same universe so I think this should effect the scaling of some Baccano characters.

But the changes seem fine to me.

The author confirmed that if any of the three fought each other, there would be no clear winner.

Additionally, they said that at full power each of them could solo their verse in 30 pages

I don't know where to find the actual quote though. I'm not sure if that'd be needed.

P.S. I wish we had profiles for Hawking and Mob Combatant 37564 as well, and a central page for the verse as a whole

actually if we allow durarara and Baccano crossover, that could upgrade severale characters from Durarara

We should then. After all there's more than enough evidence in the Light Novels to prove they are in the same universe.

I can't find where the statement of Claire and Shizuo being even came from. Is it even real?

Apparently the Baccano Profiles are Fine, we should be able to scale from them, I also suggest maybe a Naritaverse page instead of a Baccano and Durarara !!! separate??

I agree with merging them into a Naritaverse verse page instead of having two separate pages for Baccano and Durarara.

Yes, Cause if we use the other method, they would be 8-C ... however i do suggest a Possibly higher after 9-A part, as he was said to be on par with omnipresent wish granting god,

Wouldn't being on par with an omnipresent being give them much higher reactions and speed then what their currently rated?

Also I Believe the Characters should get a speed upgrade, to Supersonic, Shizuo is constant bullet timer in the novels and has dodged automatic gunfire from a sub machine gun from close range

The AP revisions seem fine, but you'll need to provide actual feats and quotes from the novel that would make any Durarara character Supersonic in terms of speed and Shizuo anything higher than 9-A. The only instance I can recall of Shizuo "dodging" bullets turned out to be just aim dodging subsonic gunfire, so you're probably better off trying to convince the staff to accept Naritaverse cross-series scaling to get better reactions from scaling to Baccano pages..

Back