• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durandal vs Durandal - Karin Koenig vs Eliwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Both are 6-A

Would've used Roy for a fire theme, but I realized Karin uses Durandal so I just had to go with Eliwood

Speed Equalized

Victory by any means

Durandal - 1

Durandal - 0

I dunno, but I think Durandal's a better sword than Durandal...there's just something about it that makes Durandal better than Durandal

Also, I'm just happy that I found 2 6-A Durandals

But Durandal is totally better than Durandal, am I right?

I might sound biased but I think Durandal solos Durandal

This is the bump that will solo your favorite verse, any and all possible tier 0s included, this bump is just that powerful and haxxed

This is hard, but I have some questions:

How potent is Eliwood's stat amp and weather manip, and how potent is Karin's magic and fire manip?

Anyways, Karin most likely has the experience in combat and range to grab her the win in this very close match, though it may turn to inconclusive or even in Eliwood's favor if I know how potent his stat amp and weather manip is.

His stat amp is just a slight increase in strength (On top of making him 6-A, of course), and the weather manipulation isn't even usable for him, and to not have him get as range screwed, Aegis does reduce magic damage (But he's still range screwed, just not as much)

I don't really know about Karin's magic and such

Mkay. Eliwood may have a chance at close combat, but it seems as if Karin does have more experience in battle than him, sooo.

Bump, also, is that a vote for Karin or Eliwood? (And I'd say he also has quite a bit of combat experience, considering he fought the Black Fang, which was a group of assassins)

Close, but Karin wins due to being way more versatile than Eliwood. Roy could probably beat her speed equal though due to being more powerful than Eliwood imo.

Actually, Eliwood is 1.499210823 times stronger than Karin (since Karin doesn't have a calc, we have to assume that she's around baseline), so that should definitely deal with his range problem

Honestly there's no contest. Crest Magic puts Karin well above Eliwood. As far as stats go I'm hoping I just got RNG screwed but my Eliwood as a lvl 20 Lord were as follows: HP 21, Str 8, Skl 7, Spd 8, Luck 6, Def 7, and Res 5. Since non promoted units cap at 20 for evertything but HP and Luck this puts him well below half in every category. It's been longer since I beat Covenant but to be equal to my Eliwood her max in any stat could not exceed 40 prior to level 50 (since lvl 20 Lord is only half the level cap in total) which I seem to recall her Agility going higher than that by about level 30

>Using game stats

>To compare a character to someone from a different verse entirely

Not that it matters as this is both outdated and a necro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back