• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability to be bullet-proof

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I heard some people say Wall level, some say Building level, some say Street level, some say City Block level. Which is true, or, how durable do you have to be to be bullet-proof?

It depends from the bullets. City Block is including AA/AT weaponry from what I recall.

For a machine gun or something, Wall level is enough I think

For you to be bullet proof the bullets would obviously shatter upon contact. If they didn't they would pierce. Or they would stay in tact, but that wouldn't happen.

this is a problem on itself, building level+ is more than enough but only if its physical durability meaning a character that trained via weight lifting or tempering/refining the body, something like energy/ki/charkra/magic is completely different, these type of characters are never fully bulletproof they can be only if they are paying attention or using some kind of technique via energy but once they are sneaked attack or blind sidded their defense is no different than a normal human, because their durability is not constant but changes dependent on internal energy source being active or not, those that train their muscle and body is passive defense 24/7 they dont need a internal energy because their bodies are just as strong wihtout it, muscle and bones dont need to be activated to be able to defend against something.

the system used here is completely flawed with tiers.

many characters here that have durability of building, town level and even higher but can easily be pierce by bullets/weapons, it be great if the mods of this site actually read some chinese wuxia/xinxia on internal energy since majority of the anime follow the same rules.

there is also the fact that you may be building level when it comes to punches or kciks or just blunt objects but when it comes to sharp or piercing objects is completely different, i can easily tank a 100 Pound of force punch up to 500, but if you applied even 25 pounds with a sharp object it would pierce right throgh me like butter.

Skin/Flesh is not a concrete or steel wall.

@Dbknowitall

While you have some fair points, the vast majority of magic/energy users are NOT normal human. At all. A good deal passively infuse their bodies with their energy or their shield is constantly active. For any fight's sake, they have that durability.

Piercing attacks are problematic, but the issue there is a minor one that isn't important in most tiers above City Block.

However you aren't going to get anywhere with anyone here by saying "the system used here is completely flawed." If you think something that integral to the site's functionality is "completely flawed" you best leave now, since it isn't going to bend over for you.

Back